Reviews for The Lives We Changed
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 17 . 8/1
Oh dear, that's creepy! This'll be good:)
I adore the court of owls plot line! You're an amazing writer!
Airenee chapter 17 . 4/23
B-But... T-This is a massive turning point...
I NEEEEED to know what happens next! DX
mashpotatoe girl chapter 17 . 7/16/2014
This is such an awesome story! Ill be waiting for the next update until the day I die! This is amazing!

Oh, and girl- that is, if you are a girl- I would just like to let you know that you are a beautiful, amazing person. Don't let that depression get you down!
Laude Dei chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
OH MY GOD AMAZING STORY!
Yuu101cutie chapter 17 . 11/2/2013
I just found this story last night and finish reading up to this chapter and totally love. Please continue... It is so awesome. Man, everyone on the team is dead in that dimension and they finally know each others secrets, most and they start to find ut who Robin is and his own dark past. I cannot wait to see what happens next. The anticipation is relentless. Very relentless. Some of the secrets I already knew because I have read some of the story parts for the court of owl. No much though and the other parts I have seen in the show. They really should not have stopped at season 2. It was getting really interesting, plus I would have loved to see if they ended up putting in the court of owls in the third season. It makes sense to do it. As I have not seen anything with the court in it. Lady shiva is related to Robin? That I did not know. Man I am thinking that most of the team is some how linked to villains or people that do bad things. The only ones that seem to be clean of anything like that is Miss M and Roy. The reason I have not said Walls is due to his dad abusing him and being in Jail. I think that was what you said? I cannot wait for the next chapter. Please update soon I want to see what happens. It is funny how many of the league and other people outside of the league want the kids to stay but they cannot. I just hope they can save Robin before he gets turned otherwise... I really do not know what would happen but it would be bad. Plus when they get back I think he will be having a long talk to Bats about everything. Afterall I think Bats actually knew of his connections to the Court of Owl, though I am not quiet sure.
Keep up the good work and sorry for spelling mistakes. Loving this story.
Anna-belle is cute too. ;P (Zee).
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Disclaimer: I don't own Young Justice DC comics does. If I did own YJ then there wouldn't be a time line gap and more Robin and Batman fluff.

My reaction to disclaimer: YES! Five times more fluff, way more Robin action, and Batgirl earlier on in the series! Oh and more Gotham Academy. I like the way you think.
turret towers do tower chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
I LURVED the part where Robin kept hitting Superman with a piece of krytonite. I can just imagine superman thinking: ow, Ow . Ow! OW! STOP HITTING ME DAMMIT!
ShadowMist62442 chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
I just read this entire story, the AN's and all. I hope your depression is getting better :) just know that, no matter what, there will always be someone who thinks you're good looking, who won't judge you, and who wants to help you. This is a fantastic story, and you are an amazing writer. I can't wait to read more :)
turret towers do tower chapter 17 . 8/14/2013
darn, jade is crazy
Ally Marton chapter 17 . 7/29/2013
Poor Jade, I totally feel for her. :( Not in a way that would let me say 'okay! this is just fine! let's keep your sister forever!' but regardless...
Barry! Save Wally! XD I can't get enough of the speedsters, I seriously can't.
And YEAH I want the respective League's to meet! Father Batman, smack yourself for being so insensitive! Any Aquaman! You too! No excuses!

Thanks for the update! Totally psyched to see you still working on it!

Ally
lindz4567 chapter 17 . 7/26/2013
yay more of the story i would not of guessed it was lady shevia that has robin and i cant wait for more of ur story here
Anoymous136 chapter 17 . 7/26/2013
Well, this isn't good at all.
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 17 . 7/26/2013
I can't wait to see what happens when the whole Crock family is together!

Oh? How are you planning to her here, jade? By keeping her prisoner? Sabotaging any efforts to get the kids back? Good luck keeping her prisoner, and sabotage will only work if the efforts to get the kids back are all on this end. The mentors from the kids' universe maybe the ones to make the breakthrough.
CatLover2906 chapter 17 . 7/26/2013
HELLO! AMAZING CHAPTER! I like protective Jade... XD THX FOR UPDATING!