Reviews for Impossibilities
yellow 14 chapter 46 . 9/27
A cute little piece. Keep updating
Cheeky Slytherin Lass chapter 45 . 7/1
Ahhh! Paula! What is this? Why are you making me ship things? Why are you breaking my heart? Oh, yeah. That's what you do. :P

This was gorgeous. Absolutely fucking gorgeous. And it hurt because Al just sounds like every teenager who has ever fallen for someone who is unavailable. And it's so familiar that it broke my heart.

The line about changing she to he was especially perfect. Again, familiar.

I love this. I love you.

Please stay on hpfc.
yellow 14 chapter 45 . 5/20
A most interesting pairing. Nice chapter, keep updating
TamariChan chapter 43 . 4/15/2014
! The weather imagery is so perfect here, it fits them so well. I love this so much. I've just recently started reading some Drarry as a guilty pleasure, and yours has just spoiled me for all other fics. How can they live up to this gorgeousness?
deletes chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
I loved it! I loved that Percy was addicted to Oliver.
yellow 14 chapter 44 . 11/13/2013
Sweet. Oh and congrats on completing a Boot camp. Keep writing
Bottlebrush chapter 44 . 11/12/2013
That's beautiful. I love sarcastic Remus, and I love his 'stupid, studious little face.'
The last paragraph, with the symbolic inkstain, is brilliant. They both have a lot to learn from each other and they will have so much fun learning it.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 19 . 11/3/2013
Ooohh!I don't usually read this pairing unless it's like sexy times because they just look so good together in my head! -_-!But yes,your fic,it was utterly gorgeous,the instances,the feelings,it made my heart hurt for Sirius!Love the ending!
deletes chapter 43 . 10/20/2013
Wow, that was awesome! Such a good Drarry, I'm amazed how well you can write them without loving the pairing!
PJHope chapter 25 . 10/2/2013
"Leaving postage stamps on your neck in the shape of his mouth."
Well, damn.
Good one.
PJHope chapter 27 . 10/2/2013
So sweet!
I ship Padma/Luna a bit and have a few one shots of them written for this challenge. I really like how demure and innocent they seem in this.
It is so like Ravenclaws to sit and ponder the meaning of life while getting off together! ;)
PJHope chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
Love love love this.
Oliver/Percy are my favorite non-canon ship and Drunk Percy is in my top ten favorite characters to read, or write!
Can't wait to read more of these!
DeiStarr chapter 43 . 9/13/2013
Beautiful. I adore this. So well written and well put together! Gorgeously crafted.
starlight.moon.princess chapter 43 . 8/5/2013
[Harry Potter is a raincloud, heavy with the weight of death and destruction and one old man with a twisted heart and eyes red as blood, as bravery.
(And Draco always gets caught in the rain.)]
Paula can I love you forever for this?
I can?

This is perfect, okay?
the way that Harry is describes as a raincloud is brilliant, if only because it's so /true/ from Draco's POV!

And the fact that Narcissa knew along is just (hearts)

[like /ruin/ means /fix/ and the only thing Potter could ever ruin is the monster Draco could've become]
Have I ever mentioned I love self-concious!post-war!Draco?
You've written him perfectly over here, just so you know.

[placing lilies on his mother's grave]
Lilies...and Narcissa...*sobs*
The feels are killing me!

This was perfect love :3
Thanks you! )
ferret assassin nin chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Aw...this is very sweet; I absolutely loved it.

ferret nin