Reviews for Impossibilities
TamariChan chapter 43 . 4/15/2014
! The weather imagery is so perfect here, it fits them so well. I love this so much. I've just recently started reading some Drarry as a guilty pleasure, and yours has just spoiled me for all other fics. How can they live up to this gorgeousness?
writhen heart .inactive chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
I loved it! I loved that Percy was addicted to Oliver.
yellow 14 chapter 44 . 11/13/2013
Sweet. Oh and congrats on completing a Boot camp. Keep writing
Bottlebrush chapter 44 . 11/12/2013
That's beautiful. I love sarcastic Remus, and I love his 'stupid, studious little face.'
The last paragraph, with the symbolic inkstain, is brilliant. They both have a lot to learn from each other and they will have so much fun learning it.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 19 . 11/3/2013
Ooohh!I don't usually read this pairing unless it's like sexy times because they just look so good together in my head! -_-!But yes,your fic,it was utterly gorgeous,the instances,the feelings,it made my heart hurt for Sirius!Love the ending!
writhen heart .inactive chapter 43 . 10/20/2013
Wow, that was awesome! Such a good Drarry, I'm amazed how well you can write them without loving the pairing!
PJHope chapter 25 . 10/2/2013
"Leaving postage stamps on your neck in the shape of his mouth."
Well, damn.
Good one.
PJHope chapter 27 . 10/2/2013
So sweet!
I ship Padma/Luna a bit and have a few one shots of them written for this challenge. I really like how demure and innocent they seem in this.
It is so like Ravenclaws to sit and ponder the meaning of life while getting off together! ;)
PJHope chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
Love love love this.
Oliver/Percy are my favorite non-canon ship and Drunk Percy is in my top ten favorite characters to read, or write!
Can't wait to read more of these!
DeiStarr chapter 43 . 9/13/2013
Beautiful. I adore this. So well written and well put together! Gorgeously crafted.
starlight.moon.princess chapter 43 . 8/5/2013
[Harry Potter is a raincloud, heavy with the weight of death and destruction and one old man with a twisted heart and eyes red as blood, as bravery.
(And Draco always gets caught in the rain.)]
Paula can I love you forever for this?
I can?

This is perfect, okay?
the way that Harry is describes as a raincloud is brilliant, if only because it's so /true/ from Draco's POV!

And the fact that Narcissa knew along is just (hearts)

[like /ruin/ means /fix/ and the only thing Potter could ever ruin is the monster Draco could've become]
Have I ever mentioned I love self-concious!post-war!Draco?
You've written him perfectly over here, just so you know.

[placing lilies on his mother's grave]
Lilies...and Narcissa...*sobs*
The feels are killing me!

This was perfect love :3
Thanks you! )
ferret assassin nin chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Aw...this is very sweet; I absolutely loved it.

ferret nin
yellow 14 chapter 41 . 7/31/2013
Sweet. Keep updating
yellow 14 chapter 43 . 7/31/2013
Strange, works. Sort of. Keep updating
dayflow chapter 43 . 7/30/2013
i love the imagery in this, draco caught in the rain... it's soo... i dunno, but i lurve it.

and it's drarry. ;-)