Reviews for Reflections
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 8/26
Brilliant blend of worlds, and certainly a masterful combination. Derailed the storyline for CM a touch, but perhaps in a somewhat inevitable fashion. The tattoos seem a little broken if they prove an effective detector for SPN threats, although not too bad as far as these things go. I imagine the BAU would have to get partially briefed to some extent before their curiosity and concern got them hurt. Otherwise, it does seem the ideal blend of these two worlds involves at least some contact if only in an "informant" style context. This status quo could get a little dicey with some of the plotlines of the later SPN seasons though. Thank you for posting!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/11
Cool
klu chapter 1 . 5/4
Awesome story. I liked the fact that in the end, the CIA were the 'bad guys' to Hotch and not the Winchesters, who, after all, are the wanted criminals.

Thanks for writing.
LiutenantEri chapter 1 . 4/13
Loved it! especially the interaction between Hotch and the Winchesters on the second case.
Kallizakat chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
One of the best Criminal Minds/Supernatural stories I've read. Thanks, and looking forward to more fics. (possibly a sequel? Maybe? Please?)
Miep Miep chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I just reread this wonderful story. i seriously hope there will be a sequel or something.
lazybum89 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Fantastic story! I loved it! Is it sad that I want a follow up story to this? :-)
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Nice.
Joanna Smith chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Nice One :)

I Like the part with the tatoos on hotch. deservers a whole lot more attantion than just the epiloque. Maybe a longer sequel :)
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
liked it very much I liked seeing the relationship between Hodge and Winchester developed and found the part about Hodge getting their Christmas gifts awesome :)
animefreak2015 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Nice! very well put together, very believable on both sides. Enjoyed it greatly. Off to look for some more ...
thomaseliot chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Nice one...now, cross it over with the Dresden Files. :)
Swallow in the Cloud chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Absolutely love this. Thank you so much for sharing. :D
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
NICE ! *smile widened*

Poor Hotch... but with this, he know something that ordinary people will think that insane!

If Dean and Sam know Hotch, they doesn't have to worried if meet Hendrickson!

Hotch vs Hendrickson then! lol *wild imagination*

Aww... Dean really nice, don't want to accept the money again since he think Hotch already gave too much. But that can be calles rude too! XDD Good thing Sam accepted it!
HopefullyNot chapter 1 . 3/20/2013