Reviews for The Price to Be Paid
marceline19 chapter 6 . 2/27
I could have been the end of your Angel/Bones series, but I am glad that you wrote other pieces!
marceline19 chapter 5 . 2/27
:D :D
Bones2014 chapter 6 . 2/14
Well that transpired rather flawlessly. Amazing. Knew it was gonna happen, but enjoyed the journey more. Although I'm a huge Angel fan, I'm a bigger Booth fan. Can't wait to read on into the Bones universe. Once again, loving this series tremendously! You two are amazingly awesome! What a pair:)
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 2/14
As always, totally enjoyed the unfness! Loved that he had to adjust to his human body at the beginning. Had to pace himself. Then her realization of the change. Although this was so sad, it leaves you with the comfort in knowing that they will eventually reunite? It would be difficult to be the one that retains the memories...
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 2/13
Well, that was definitely a lot to cover. I think I'm up to speed with what's going on. Did enjoy the umfness of course! Dreading what's going to happen next, but can't help but to read on. Did I already say how great you two are at this writing gig?
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 2/9
Wow, that was tough. How difficult it would be to give him up, & yet love him enough to do so. You two have yet to disappoint. Can't wait to read on.
Jamistarme1 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I'm LOVING this series. Btw, I'm not usually a crossover fan but this is really too much fun! I laughed when I got to this story as they were originally one shots. I enjoy long stories & prefer them to one shots so you can imagine my glee when I reached this story!
Belle Peters chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
I love the whole series! And you plot was so great and worked in so many details from both stories! please keep writing!
SnowyBones chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
*Claps* Well done! Her reaction to seeing him again was great! And I loved that scene in the 100th episode. Cause it did show that he fell for her the minute he saw her. I was actually picturing the scene in my as it was in the show. :) This series has been so much fun to read! :)
SnowyBones chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
Oh that was sad and yet hopeful. I really do get why she did what she did. Hell I agree with it, if that even makes sense. Unfair yes, but I do get why.

*Laughs* I love in the flashback how he forget he was human now and had to breathe. I laughed at that. And I love her taunting him. The last bit, when he told her he would find her again, made me think of Snow and Charming in 'Once Upon a Time'. When they'd get separated (which happened A LOT in the beginning thanks to the Evil Queen), one of them (usually Charming) would say "I will find you". So yeah it does give you hope. They will find each other again. :)
SnowyBones chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Oh wow. Angry Angel is so hot. And that sex *fans self* The fangs ... yeah that whole thing was so hot. Just yeah. Really really good. :)
SnowyBones chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
Wow, yeah, he should have known Brennan wouldn't treat him like everyone else did when he told her about that deal. And I LOVE that when he was talking about giving her Kathy a normal 'average joe' character as an opposite that he was basically describing Booth. *laughs* So perfect. And oh his anger at the end. Is it wrong to say that it was kinda hot? Always liked Angry! Angel. Just like I love angry! Booth ;)
SnowyBones chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Oh that was hard to read. Painful really. Poor Angel. :( I do get why she did what she did. Hell, a part of me agrees with it. But it's so damn unfair! In a way I wish she could forget too, but then I suppose it wouldn't be the way The One does business if he let her forget. My only consolation I guess is that I know he'll become Booth. So he will be near her. Even if he doesn't remember her. But she will. :( Irony does suck.

Btw, I love the slipping in of the speech about a line. Totally recognized that one from 'The Man in the Cell'. :)
craftyjhawk chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Ladies, you have absolutely outdone yourselves with this one. I'm sitting here, trying not to cry, because I don't want to explain that to my kids. This is so wonderfully written, so wonderfully woven, so wonderfully touching. Thank you so much for this one. Off to read the next chapter...
craftyjhawk chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Wow! I am in awe of how you have managed to weave this all together.