Reviews for Dream With the Wind
Guest chapter 20 . 5/5/2013
Such a good story, It's a shame it had to end even if it's only for a short time...
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 7 . 3/28/2013
["You sponge-numb dingbat, let go of me!" He suddenly yanked his hands away from John and, by way of the laws of physics, ended up stumbling backwards and crashing into several other people, who then stumbled over into other people, thus creating a gigantic domino effect of angry and drunk people falling over onto their asses.]
Wait really? xD

[Or, he would have, if John hadn't not-so-smoothly swerved in]
Aw...
Dang it John, you ruined a funny moment.
...xD
Orphus chapter 20 . 3/28/2013
Is this really discontinued..? I'm so sad right now like, I love your writing. I love this story. Please don't discontinue it. You were doing such an amazing job!
maihyuga chapter 21 . 11/16/2012
no, take your time and like go on with your daily life we can wait! best of luck and lots of love!
Inukage-Okami chapter 21 . 11/16/2012
Don't worry about it. Sometimes things happen that are out of our control. :3
That being said, good luck in all the things you do, and I hope to see you soon.
Clozzie chapter 21 . 11/16/2012
Thank you for the message! I have always thought that you update really quickly, but I'm grateful to know you'll continue to update! Good luck with all your work!
Katastrophe666 chapter 21 . 11/16/2012
It's worth the wait.
Read-Me-To-Sleep chapter 21 . 11/16/2012
Understandable, but I have sorely missed your story. 3
tavbaby chapter 20 . 11/3/2012
i hope it gets better down there,stay safe!
Karkitty will eat you chapter 20 . 11/3/2012
Aww! John and Karkitty kissies! John! WHY?! You are practically killing me with suspense, here! (I immediately clicked on the link in my e-mail, and read this through feverishly. Sooo...)

More please!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/3/2012
Hope you and your family are all right where you are! D:

And oh, John. I could slap you so hard you'd feel it into next week. Why you so stupid boy? Sheesh. So looking forward to the next chapter! It's my weekend highlight. :)
Inukage-Okami chapter 19 . 10/30/2012
(Second review, yay)
Greetings from NY! While Sandy was unleashing her wrath on us here on the east coast, I curled up in my quilt and re-reread your fanfiction, again. This has to be my sixth reread already (I do this A LOT with my favorite fanfics). And like always, it just gets better and better and more infuriating all at the same time. (I eagerly await the chapter where John and Karkat mimic a good romance novel. /wiggles eyebrows suggestively)

Again, thanks for the amazing fanfic, the amazing chapters and their amazing updates, and please; don't ever stop what you are doing.
-Carol
Kittenmewmew chapter 19 . 10/28/2012
I would love more and more and more and a lot more it's just so good!
vV-Knight of Blood-Vv chapter 19 . 10/28/2012
VV: wish i could go to halloween stuck but im still cosplaying as karkat, my sister is gonna be roxyand my neighbor is gonna be future karkat c:B
Beanie chapter 19 . 10/26/2012
Congrats on the 100K!
Great, great stuff so far :D