Reviews for The Happy Ending
micha chapter 1 . 3/14
I've had a deep Eureka fic craving for a while now and that definitely hit the spot. Thanks.
DrGiggles chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
How sweet! I'm super super happy I finished the series and that Jo and Zane got engaged. I loved this story :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Nice and sweet. Im glad they got engaged in the end! I was so worried they wont work it all out, but its so nice that they did, I was so horrified when Zane was reverted back to his old personality. Actually I was devastated!
hiphop379 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I LOVED this one-shot! Keep it up!:):):)
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Great story! Would have loved to see that happen to.
hatondog chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Good work! Thanks for filling in that big blank space in the ep. Hope you do continue to write.
QuasiOuster chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This was a nice way to flesh out their resolution. I can definitely see it going down like that. I like the playfulness along with the seriousness and, of course, seeing the reaction of their friends to the good news. This was a really fun read.
harmswife chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
You are right, this is a missing scene that should have played out in the episode. Very nice!
javadreamer chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Great story. I really enjoyed reading it. I also felt that there was a portion "missing" that I would have loved to have seen. The other interesting thing (after many, many, views of the Season Finale). I did enjoy Jo's proposal to Zane - and quite honestly the way that had written the character in the subsequent episodes - Jo NEEDED to propose - but I would have loved to have seen (like your story illustrated) Zane having the ring in his pocket. :) Also, in watching the finale (as I mentioned over and over - I know it's an addiction) - I noticed something, and was wondering if you had as well. During the song montage - I got the impression that this was "just another day". Although some were in the same clothes - they showed everyone drinking champagne (although Vincent had said he had given it all away) - and it "seems" as if everyone is toasting Jo and Zane, since they seem to be standing in the middle of the cafe. Also, as the camera pans over them - they are wearing wedding bands (I can't tell if Jo is wearing the engagement ring also) - but Zane is definitely wearing one - so I got the impression that they slipped a wedding in on us. :) :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
i like it.
dragooonthegreat chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
this was soo good! i wish they'd had a little bit like this in the finale to round it all up but the finale was so amazing! still cant believe it over but at least we'll always have amazing fic like this to read so we can keep the eureka madness alive!:D