Reviews for I Dare You!
L chapter 13 . 8/27/2014
Okay I have a dare for each member of the Gaang
Zuko: insult Alucard from Hellsing. Let's just say Azula is a kitten compared to him.
Aang: get in a ramen eating competition with Naruto
Katara: kiss Aang in front of a Zutara fan girl
Sokka: try to beat L or Light from Death Note in a game of wits
Toph: challenge Chuck Norris to a fight
Oh and as a group dare: the Gaang has to spend one week with Excalibur from Soul Eater.
That's about it. Hope they give you some ideas.
Desireangel chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Grand sense of humor . Loved it :)
faisyah865 chapter 13 . 9/17/2013
That was awesome! Hey i have a dare for toph. Make her kiss teo (i totally ship those two!) in front of everyone else. i'll leave the pay checks to you.

Another dare for Aang and Katara. Make them 10 tall cups of cactus juice and leave them in a room for a whole day. ;)
1eragon33 chapter 13 . 6/29/2013
I have a dare

Sokka has to eat as much meat as Tucker Foley in DP with everyone (in DP and Avatar the Last Airbender universes) tied down to watch the grossness happen (not the ghosts though except mabye the lunch lady) Vlad Masters/Plasmius, and Danny Fenton/Phantom must have ghost proof handcufes so they can't escape
mysterygirl159 chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
Thanks for finding my dare 'tempting'. Hehe.. I love how you made this chapter. I smiled the whole way. Great job!
kataang4eva96 chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
lol, that was hysterical! I love how u did their reactions! Sadly, that was my only idea for now but if I think of another one, I'll definitely let u know what it is and I plan to keep with this story until it's complete :)
Chavonnie26 chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
Easy Boomerang and Fenton anti-creep stick both from Danny Phantom.
Chavonnie26 chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
I dare Sokka to eat veggies, Aang to eat meat, Katara not to shower for a week, Toph to go to a spa and get a full treatment, Zuko to be trained as a Kyoshi Warrior Make-up and all and Suki to tick Azula off while Azula is out of her restraints.
Phantom Forever chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
Loving the story. Why not dare Sokka not to eat meat for two or three weeks or maybe even dare Toph to kiss the Boulder heck you could even dare Katara to kiss Zuko. Just some ideas.
kataang4eva96 chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
Here's an idea: the Gaang as a group has to sit and watch the whole movie of "The Last Airbender" (the really crappy movie version of the cartoon) and not say a word about it while it is playing... they can say whatever they want after but nothing during the movie. I don't know, I guess I just like the reactions of the characters to the movie that I've read, haha
mysterygirl159 chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
I dare Sokka to steal Choji's last piece of meat! XD
it makes sense in context chapter 11 . 10/10/2012
was sokkas friend a TOKKA fan girl
Guest chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
Zuko: I dare you to break up with Mai and date me in stead! Don't worry you'll like me more :3 (Zuko fangirl here)
Aang: I dare you to live on nothing but cactus juice for a day.
it makes sense in context chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
hehe. expose suki to tokka shippers. crazy tokka shippers.
Jokermask18 chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
I dare Katara to have a belching contest with Suki
I also dare Sokka to give Toph a foot rub.