Reviews for Moving on Without You
sylvaniae chapter 23 . 4/5
Great story and great chapter! My favorite part of this whole thing is the backstory on Noel's leather bands on his arm. It's a lovely idea, and I can't help but think of that moment whenever I see his sword arm. I hope he re-bands her for their marriage if they have one here.
g chapter 23 . 3/19
Loved the chapter as usual! Keep it up :)

Can't wait for the conclusion.
Mia theAmazing Hedgehog chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
Hey** I totally LOVE your story. Its unique, action packed and fun to follow... I really hope you finish this story because I check every day if you post. But what's the best? Serah gave it to Snow! I mean really... Who does he think he is? Any way... Lots of love
M! Good luck with the other stories as well
Vivi H88 chapter 21 . 8/15/2013
Love your story :) can't wait till the next chapter
FloraFaveXNara-Wire chapter 21 . 7/28/2013
i just read through this whole story and really love it and cant wait till the next chapter.
Lilybriar of PondClan chapter 21 . 7/24/2013
Yay! New chappie! Definitely worth the wait!

So does this have anything to do with the title, Moving on without you? Either way, great chapter and I'll be waiting for the next!
Lb
SweetGurl818 chapter 21 . 7/24/2013
Arghhh! You keep leaving us at cliffhangers! Please update soon :)
LittleMissMidnight chapter 21 . 7/23/2013
The cliffhanger! Whyyy! T_T

A lovely chapter, I love this chapter more because it made Serah realise she no longer wants to spend the rest of her life with Snow and she finally is able to move on. A very important chapter for Serah.

Not a huge fan of Serah and Snow but this was alright, it was important for Serah (and maybe Snow?) to get the closer they need.
G chapter 21 . 7/23/2013
Another great chapter! Harsh cliffhanger though :) Hope the next one come sooner; I can't wait to see what happens next!
LeleB123 chapter 21 . 7/23/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter:) can't wait for the next one:3
Elly Fair chapter 20 . 5/19/2013
Really like this chap, by the way I'm a new reader of this fic, but I guess I didn't read as fast I used to.

I really liked where this story going to, you took the myth as your back story, so it was kind of a bit challenging y'know a fight against a god. I also like the romance part tehee.

I'm really happy when you bring back Hope to the story, I was really sad if Hope just die like that in the beginning of the story, while I bet there are still chapters waiting. I'm going to miss him I thought, but I guess Hope will always be there.

I'll be looking forward for the next chapter! :)
Lilybriar of PondClan chapter 20 . 5/6/2013
Make that 43 reviews! Love your story and White Noise, too! Can't wait for the next chappie!
zerostar88 chapter 20 . 5/6/2013
It really sucks that we learned the cure spell can't fix blood loss during one of the earlier chapters because she could really use some healing magic right about now. I hope you aren't gonna kill off Serah after you saved her in this story. I'm not sure if Noel is going to be furious or in shock at the start of the next chapter but things aren't looking to good at the moment.

That being said it's interesting that you managed to bring Hope back into the story, but I'm not sure how much help he is going to be when he is stuck in a different realm.

Also should you decide to turn 2 chapters into 20 you wont hear me complaining ;)
zerostar88 chapter 19 . 5/6/2013
Wow! You did really well at capturing Vanille's mannerisms, and I really like your back story. It should be interesting to see where things go from here.
zerostar88 chapter 18 . 5/6/2013
"hard" T, borderline M...oh come on. You know you want to up the rating :)

I like how Noel and Serah were thinking ahead a little in regards to why Vanille and Fang had awoken. And I suppose if Noel didn't know anything about the two girls then he is about to. Though I wonder how well they would get along? I'm guessing they would get along pretty well since all three of them grew up on pulse when it was difficult to survive on it.

I can't help thinking that Vannille and Fang just cant catch a break when it comes to the Fal'Cie. They go through a huge ordeal, sleep 500 years, then they have to deal with another Falcie when they wake up. It's like those two are trapped in a vicious cycle.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »