Reviews for Recruiting Winchesters
AB Feta chapter 1 . 6/3
lazybum89 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Oh a family of SHIELD agents! Loved this! I hope you have more on this...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Mohoro chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Did not see that last one coming at all!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Ahahahhahahaha. That was quite a twist at the end there. Heh. Not what I was expecting. Very clever. I liked the entire story you were able to convey with each number.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I like this fic a lot and think the bit about sending new recruits to attempt to recruit Dean. Good luck with that!
5.) Somehow, I don't think that Dean would be all that pleased with Fury offering his son a job. (It doesn't matter if you go with Ben being Dean's biological son or not, he's still Dean's son, even if he isn't legally.)
6.) Mary waited until she was pregnant with Sam to resign? Okay.
It makes perfect sense that people as...interesting as the Winchester family would have caught Fury's attention at some point. You know what would really be great? Some little one shots of those recruits trying to get Dean. That would be hilarious.
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This is a great fiveone fic. It makes you smile
Swellison chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Interesting and clever. Nick seems to have always caught the Winchesters at the wrong time, or dithered too long about it. I was wondering who he would finally succeed with and you surprised me with Mary!
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Whoa, wasn't expecting that. *g*
Eavis chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS BEFORE?! This is fantastic! Can I please please please have more?
simys chapter 1 . 9/4/2012