Reviews for Birthday Letters
Lil Lopez chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
I finish reading this fic right now, and all i can say, is that i'll love if you write an sequel, and if you do please let us know, congrats it's an real amazing history i really really really love it.
Bleh chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
Brittany in this story is ridiculously annoying. Why does she leave without even trying to talk to Santana when things get hard? She is the one who walked away. Both times. Ridiculous. Santana looks like a fool. Why let the issues escalate so much in the first place? Try to deal with the problems instead of just giving an ultimatum and walking out.
STEVE HUBBARD chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I don't know if you will see this or not your stories are so beautiful I love each one also order your book .thank you four sharing .
JohnDo chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
Beautiful story! Bravo.
LoveSongNR chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
Gooood, how can u be such an amazing writer? This fic it's so beautiful, and realistic. Thank u for writing this
Harrybm54 chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
Read it again. Cried again.
Channy2425 chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
i was gettinn pissed than as the end went down they were togather
Channy2425 chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
soo damn cute!
Ifuckinglovenaya chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
This entire story had my heart aching. Holy heartbreak angst batman. I cried so many times. You are truly talented
Guest chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
please add more
Guest chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
Woah please write more you have talent

Like please I beg of you
Guest chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
hahah Brittany couldn't walk...Santana
D chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
Damn you're awesome! I love this. Thank you.
mocblue chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Another great story. A different perspective and I enjoyed it a great deal. I loved the 471 reasons she loved Britt. Excellent!
NayaNewss chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Can you please update soon! I miss the story