Reviews for Slytherins Secret
HedgeWizard chapter 18 . 18h
Love this story! I hope it can continue and it's not abandoned.
mackiechandler chapter 1 . 11/22
I want you to know that this is a wonderful and imaginative story. I really hope you keep writing it - it rocks big time.

I love your characterizations - they feel 100% Harry Potter's characters, and I love the AU and Harry's Slytherin side. Very well done.
FearlessKiss1 chapter 18 . 11/16
PLEASE UPDATE
Corseted.Pirate chapter 18 . 10/13
On this, the second anniversary since this wonderful story was updated, I must wish the author well. I hope you're still going strong.
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 18 . 10/9
this story was so amazing. thank you for the adventure I just partook in. please keep up the good work The Younger Half of AshesGleamandGlow
maana999 chapter 18 . 9/13
So far this story is really good
I hope that you are going to write the rest of it. I am rather curious as to what wil happen next.
daisycb chapter 18 . 7/4
This is a great story, having a very interesting plot and characterizations. I hope that you find time and an interest to complete this some day.
daisycb chapter 8 . 7/4
I really like your use of Madam Pomfrey. So often she is portrayed s negligent due to spells cast on her by Dumbledore so it's great to see her as one of the good guys.
Nekoraychan chapter 18 . 6/30
This is probably one of my favorite Harry Potter fanfictions. It is well written and seems to be going in a good direction. Thanks for all your hard work.
MargaritaS chapter 18 . 5/9
i hope you continue someday this is a lovely story
tag0 chapter 18 . 3/17
Wow! Hadn't previously read past the 14th chapter (yes, the last time I read this was that long ago), and I quite enjoyed the "new" bits! I hope your life is going well, and that the 2 weddings you were involved in when you posted this chapter went magnificently.
emmalilly21 chapter 18 . 2/21
update please! This is fantastic!