Reviews for Slytherins Secret
madnessdownunder2 chapter 18 . 1/18
good start, I look forwaed to what ou do next, if

petunia isn't really Lill's sister, the blood wards shouldn't work though!
Pat chapter 18 . 12/9/2015
I hope you update this someday - I've bookmarked it, in hope!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/8/2015
Good story so far, hope you are able to get back to it at some point.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 18 . 11/8/2015
Interesting...I wonder what happens next...
Noxy the Proxy chapter 12 . 11/8/2015
Wonderful story.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 18 . 9/6/2015
Ooooo, very interesting! I look forward to more chapters! This is so interesting, I can't wait for more!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 13 . 9/6/2015
Prongslet! SIRIUS! Oh wow, looks like things are going to get interesting! Ahh, Dumbles, you have no clue of the monkey wrench that has been thrown into your plans...
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 12 . 9/6/2015
Oh my goodness you are amazing! I love this story! I can't wait to read more! Dobby is wonderful, Harry is smart, Fawkes and Hedwig are brilliant, everything is amazing! Well done!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 11 . 9/6/2015
Yay! Arthur joins the conspiracy! Looking forward to more chapters!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 10 . 9/6/2015
Nice! Very nice! Can't wait to see how the Gringotts visit goes!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 9 . 9/6/2015
Nice! Again, great usage of a not-very-often-seen-character-in-canon-but-often-used-in-fanon! Yeeeeesh, Aka, that's a lot of hyphens. I amuse myself sometimes.*Cackles*
I think I'm a little insane. Ah well, sanity is overrated anyway.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 7 . 9/6/2015
Very nice! I love Madame Pomfrey, but we know so little of her from the books. Excellent use of an under-used character!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
Ooo, that's a thought! Ron being a Seer. Obviously in canon he wasn't but in the realm of fandom anything is possible. Nice chapter!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 5 . 9/6/2015
Tee hee~! Look out world: a super-powerful True Heir of Slytherin is about to make big changes! Well done!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
The AN is hilarious! And personally, this is your AU, you can do (have done) whatever you nice chapter, I can't wait to see what career you land Harry in.