Reviews for Slytherins Secret
jadethetroll chapter 18 . 7/19
very nice story. i like it
tabala chapter 18 . 6/29
Very interesting story so far, I do hope to see it continue?
daisycb chapter 1 . 6/18
Too many of the best stories are left unfinished. This, unfortunately, is one of them
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 5/30
Plz update hpe ur ganna redeem some of the slytherins like draco blazie nd nott if pairin luna nd harry
nikolasowa chapter 18 . 5/6
Please update! ! ! ! !
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 18 . 4/30
Good story, i hope you continue it,
mackiechandler chapter 18 . 4/21
This has been a great story and I truly hope you find time and interest to write more. Excellent story line and excellent Harry!
sexy Seren chapter 18 . 4/5
Interesting
Melikalilly chapter 18 . 3/25
I love this story I love rereading it
Please, oh please update! I love this story!
Wait if the Weasely Twins had/have certain blocks whose to say they didn't have something like Twin telepathy blocked?
I love how helpful Madam Pomphry is being... I think she was confused about Harry being interested in healing bc of the fact that that he seemed more of a warrior than a healer, but that could have just been me.
That's right Harry rack in the money and then through around a SMALL portion of his wealth to show how 'kind' and 'nice' he is.
Great Start... the statue coming to life is kind of creepy I personally would have used a ghost, portrait, or maybe a bloodline/magic memory inheritance... the memory ones that knock you out and upload the knowledge while unconscious sometimes interacting with you while no one outside is aware... like in KHR when Tsuna was in the future, or When Naruto talked to Kurama.

Anyway talking/moving statue, clowns, and dolls (Chucky... uhhhh) have always been kind of a soft spot for me so I'm bassist (?)
Please update soon