Reviews for Slytherins Secret
Ducky1776 chapter 18 . 2/24
This story had a lot of great possibilities. I hope you think about coming back to it at some point.
Heba and Atem chapter 18 . 2/21
I love this story. Please tell me you will be continuing it?
A person chapter 18 . 2/19
I didn't want to finish the story because of how good it was but now I have to, I wish there was more, this is a perfect story that I wish never stopped...
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 18 . 2/20
Nice! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Lessa chapter 18 . 1/25
This story is truly wonderful and I'm so sorry there have been no update for such a long time. I hope you will update it at some point in the near future.
Enishi-Haru chapter 18 . 1/3
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
Happy New Year
Guest chapter 18 . 12/26/2016
I really like this story and it is really well written. I hope you will update it sometime soon because I am looking forward to what happens next. What will happen with Sirius and Snape?
Guest chapter 18 . 12/15/2016
Please update soon
Severus Regulus Dumbledore chapter 18 . 12/11/2016
Great job! Update soon
HedgeWizard chapter 18 . 12/4/2016
Love this story! I hope it can continue and it's not abandoned.
mackiechandler chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
I want you to know that this is a wonderful and imaginative story. I really hope you keep writing it - it rocks big time.

I love your characterizations - they feel 100% Harry Potter's characters, and I love the AU and Harry's Slytherin side. Very well done.
FearlessKiss1 chapter 18 . 11/16/2016
PLEASE UPDATE
Guest chapter 18 . 11/11/2016
Please update soon
Corseted.Pirate chapter 18 . 10/13/2016
On this, the second anniversary since this wonderful story was updated, I must wish the author well. I hope you're still going strong.
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 18 . 10/9/2016
this story was so amazing. thank you for the adventure I just partook in. please keep up the good work The Younger Half of AshesGleamandGlow