Reviews for Slytherins Secret
camp1500 chapter 18 . 7/20
good start. too bad you have yet to complete this.
PGHammer chapter 4 . 6/27
Here come the first Hogwarts-related changes; remember, canon!Harry took neither Arithmancy OR Runes. (While I get the lack of Runes, the lack of Arithmancy smelled of dead fish; I suspect that MOST of the Ministry's Arithmancers would be either Muggleborns or, at minimum, Muggle-raised, simply due to the maths exposure.)
PGHammer chapter 1 . 6/27
Spanking time for Tom! Salazar's spirit is hitting Riddle with "DENIED!", Harry gets Occulmency out of the deal, and what is next?
Calmzone1 chapter 18 . 5/27
So Slytherin how he dealt with the family! Really enjoying the story so far. Glad I stumbled across it
slytherinsal chapter 18 . 5/10
enjoying this; hope you pick it up again, it has a lot of unique features
jadeevans30 chapter 18 . 4/4
I truly enjoyed what I have read so far. I hope that you will have time to come back and continue it at some point.
celticwitch77 chapter 18 . 2/10
This is one of the best stories with Salazar I have read. I hope you decide to finish it.
Me chapter 18 . 1/22
Too bad they don’t have a mandatory, Magically enforced contract like that for all parents & guardians in the real world!
shadewatcher chapter 18 . 1/3
#cackles maniacally# Ooooh what a truly Slytherin trick. Well played. Not even dumbledork should be able to undo this and if he tried people would be questioning his sanity. XD LOVE IT! This is an AWESOME story! Can't wait to see what happens next.
sexy Seren chapter 3 . 10/23/2017
Interesting
Iceleaf13 chapter 7 . 10/14/2017
Cats reference.
Ilena Petrova chapter 18 . 10/8/2017
Why was this never continued?
BlueRubyBeat chapter 18 . 10/6/2017
This is great! I love this difference in Harry's life. I like how Harry and Ron seem closer than they are normally portrayed. I hope you update this sometime in the future because I would like to see where this goes!
kdarnell2 chapter 18 . 10/3/2017
It's been 3 years since you updated, but I truly hope you continue this story. It's wonderful and I really, really want to read more.
jadethetroll chapter 18 . 7/19/2017
very nice story. i like it