Reviews for KSC Book 5: The Tournament of Legends
guest chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
damn this is good ! Can't wait for the sixth one !
clawshifter chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
I freaking LOVE that outro! Great idea for censoring it out!
clawshifter chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
That was great!
clawshifter chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Hmm, not bad.
clawshifter chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Hmm...not bad. But I still think it's kinda...short. No offense.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
It's Ultimecia,Isn't it?
Heart of PureSilver chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
I just realized that I didn't review this! Man, I'm oblivious... I assume that most of these characters are from Final Fantasy? And I looked up Kefka. My gosh, he's so creepy. He reminds me of The Joker to an extent. I'm not entirely sure of everyone that appeared in the montage. And I can't be sure if that orange-head is a certain strawberry I know or if it's someone else entirely who just looks like him. I don't know when it comes to Final Fantasy or whatever it is you're planning. And Lea and Isa are here? HUZZAH! I look forward to what happens next.

And Cloud and Sephiroth in one place? The owner is just ASKING for the place to be blown sky-high, I swear. Sephiroth is a One-Winged Angel of Death, Cloud is a Buster Sword-wielding hero. Both are ex-SOLDIERS. Put together and you get destruction. I at least know that much about FF VII. :D
clawshifter chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Very nice work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
yes! you finnaly started this! I wish you luck!
clawshifter chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I like it! The friction between Aaron and Blade just makes the story more enjoyable! I can't wait until you reveal the Shifter's powers in the tournament!