Reviews for Thank you, master
Miss Mustang chapter 1 . 11h
Why can't canon Anakin be this Anakin! Damn them for not talking to each other more. Thanks for writing this one.
Darth Becky 726 chapter 1 . 7/27
Am I the only one who thinks they should've burnt the picture in the Clone Wars TV show? I love stories like this, where there's a lot of Obi-Wan/Anakin brotherly fluff. Good job.
Smile Back chapter 1 . 7/27
aaawe sweet
So lovely! Thanks for sharing!
A.R.Manolakas chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Love this story
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Awww! Finally, Obi wan shows some emotion! The poor man is too expression-less. Sometime he'll need to cry it out, sometimes he'll need and deserve praise and flatter and love.
I love this fanfic. I don't think Anakin praised or flattered Obi wan much in the movies, so this is just what I need.
Oh, and I love the 'burning Maul's picture then stomping on the ashes thing.' That was hilarious. I'll do it for Obi wan! I volunteer!
*grabs Maul's picture and stuff it's in my mouth and eats it*
There. That proves my distaste for that Zabrak. Awesome story!
Ne chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
BRILLIANT! Ok I know this is annoying to ask, because this is a one shot, but could you pretty please do another chapter to were its the same but from Obi-Wan's Point of View? I would LOVE it so MUCH!
time2read chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Wow this was such a great balanced combination of both humor and angst that I didn't know weather to laugh or cry great story! You have skills!
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Jajaja this was so beautifuly sweet! I loved it! I laughed myself to tears with Anakin's speach, Obi-Wan is so great! I love him, if only he was a real person ;( jajaja thanks for sharing!
AhsokaTano11 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Amazing, great job! ]
Snootiegirl99 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
You understand their relationship. Beautiful.

I love the idea of the funniest war ever. LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
kk here goes:
your beginning: a bit confusing, but nevertheless brilliant,
anakins speech: just plain brilliant,
end of anakins speech: funny, which makes it even more brilliant,
your overall ending: sappy and totally awesome,
your score: 10000000000 out of 100. basically, brilliant beyond brilliant.
i am going to have the username Lilae Windu in one year, and you really are brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
ok this is like the best star wars fanfic ever.
Crazy chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I love this scene! The way Anakin and Obi-Wan interact is great. A little more attention to punctuation and capitalization would be nice, but not necessary. Force knows there are worse ones on this site. But the characters were spot on. Great job!