Reviews for Thank you, master
I e chapter 1 . 1/8
I loved this. You are brilliant. Enough said.
Darth Becky 726 chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
Ok, it's official. I can't get enough of your Obi-Wan & Anakin brotherly fluff fics. So good. No, wait. 'Good' doesn't do you justice. Incredible. Magnificent. Awe-inspiring. Beautiful. Etc. I loved Anakin's speech about how much Obi-Wan has done for him and everyone around him. Obi-Wan Kenobi is the perfect Jedi is there ever was one. That's why he's my favorite SW character. It also doesn't hurt that Ewan isn't to hard on the eyes, either. And all Ani mentioned was just the tip of the ice burg. You really should've made this a 2 shot where they burn Maul's picture. Seriously. I want to see that. I'm kind of rambling, aren't I? All the time, I swear. Anyways, I've said it before and I'll say it again. You are one of the most talented authors on this site (in my opinion, at least...) and definitely are my favorite out of all the ones on my list. I would love if you'd make more SW stories, but I might be a little late for that. Sorry to bother you so much, so late, and so long after you've written these stories. I cannot wait to see if you'll write more stories, and am hoping that you will. May the Force be with you.
-Darth Becky 726
Miss Mustang chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Why can't canon Anakin be this Anakin! Damn them for not talking to each other more. Thanks for writing this one.
Darth Becky 726 chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Am I the only one who thinks they should've burnt the picture in the Clone Wars TV show? I love stories like this, where there's a lot of Obi-Wan/Anakin brotherly fluff. Good job.
Smile Back chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
aaawe sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
So lovely! Thanks for sharing!
A.R.Manolakas chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Love this story
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Awww! Finally, Obi wan shows some emotion! The poor man is too expression-less. Sometime he'll need to cry it out, sometimes he'll need and deserve praise and flatter and love.
I love this fanfic. I don't think Anakin praised or flattered Obi wan much in the movies, so this is just what I need.
Oh, and I love the 'burning Maul's picture then stomping on the ashes thing.' That was hilarious. I'll do it for Obi wan! I volunteer!
*grabs Maul's picture and stuff it's in my mouth and eats it*
There. That proves my distaste for that Zabrak. Awesome story!
Ne chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
BRILLIANT! Ok I know this is annoying to ask, because this is a one shot, but could you pretty please do another chapter to were its the same but from Obi-Wan's Point of View? I would LOVE it so MUCH!
time2read chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Wow this was such a great balanced combination of both humor and angst that I didn't know weather to laugh or cry great story! You have skills!
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Jajaja this was so beautifuly sweet! I loved it! I laughed myself to tears with Anakin's speach, Obi-Wan is so great! I love him, if only he was a real person ;( jajaja thanks for sharing!
AhsokaTano11 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Amazing, great job! ]
Snootiegirl99 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
You understand their relationship. Beautiful.

I love the idea of the funniest war ever. LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
kk here goes:
your beginning: a bit confusing, but nevertheless brilliant,
anakins speech: just plain brilliant,
end of anakins speech: funny, which makes it even more brilliant,
your overall ending: sappy and totally awesome,
your score: 10000000000 out of 100. basically, brilliant beyond brilliant.
i am going to have the username Lilae Windu in one year, and you really are brilliant.