Reviews for Thank you, master
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Awww! Finally, Obi wan shows some emotion! The poor man is too expression-less. Sometime he'll need to cry it out, sometimes he'll need and deserve praise and flatter and love.
I love this fanfic. I don't think Anakin praised or flattered Obi wan much in the movies, so this is just what I need.
Oh, and I love the 'burning Maul's picture then stomping on the ashes thing.' That was hilarious. I'll do it for Obi wan! I volunteer!
*grabs Maul's picture and stuff it's in my mouth and eats it*
There. That proves my distaste for that Zabrak. Awesome story!
Ne chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
BRILLIANT! Ok I know this is annoying to ask, because this is a one shot, but could you pretty please do another chapter to were its the same but from Obi-Wan's Point of View? I would LOVE it so MUCH!
time2read chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Wow this was such a great balanced combination of both humor and angst that I didn't know weather to laugh or cry great story! You have skills!
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Jajaja this was so beautifuly sweet! I loved it! I laughed myself to tears with Anakin's speach, Obi-Wan is so great! I love him, if only he was a real person ;( jajaja thanks for sharing!
AhsokaTano11 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Amazing, great job! ]
Snootiegirl99 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
You understand their relationship. Beautiful.

I love the idea of the funniest war ever. LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
kk here goes:
your beginning: a bit confusing, but nevertheless brilliant,
anakins speech: just plain brilliant,
end of anakins speech: funny, which makes it even more brilliant,
your overall ending: sappy and totally awesome,
your score: 10000000000 out of 100. basically, brilliant beyond brilliant.
i am going to have the username Lilae Windu in one year, and you really are brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
ok this is like the best star wars fanfic ever.
Crazy chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I love this scene! The way Anakin and Obi-Wan interact is great. A little more attention to punctuation and capitalization would be nice, but not necessary. Force knows there are worse ones on this site. But the characters were spot on. Great job!
aurebesh chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
It's very sweet! And Anakin, Force, you're so damn humble... Love it :)
Valairy Scot chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Annoyingly, aggravatingly SWEET (I'm talking Anakin here). Obi-Wan must have raised him right.

Very enjoyable.
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Wow! This is so awesome! I love it! That's so what Obi-Wan needs to hear. This was great, I can't describe how much I liked it. Everybody was in character Yay!

Anyway, totally faved.
LadySaxophone chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
We LOVE this story it's great...seriously Obi-Wan fans here. Great story.

Miss Pippin and LadySaxophone