Reviews for I Won't Give Up
mafan823 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I very much like what I read. you did a very good job.
killer4853 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
camierose chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
This is an awesome story
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
cool fic looking forwards to chapter two
Karasu Kagami chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I thought Harry said he'd bring three companions and Lucius as his 'interest' but upon meeting the royals he suddenly has Lucius as one of the three companions and no interest? Its septimus isn't it? also, how is septimus not dead? i thought una and tristan were the only royal bloods left? also not sure if the whole 'theres been no king in centuries' earlier comment from sev holds if septimus is alive...is septimus a ghost still? is the royal steward a ghost? maybe harry's M.o.D. powers can fix that? maybe?
sorry for all the questions im just curious...have a great weekend!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
If the romance is going to be with Tristian and Harry, what about Yvaine? What is the yaoi going to be? :D Harry and Lucius? How? Please! please! Do another chapter so I may draw up more conclusions :D)))
biblioholic chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I think it's a good start. Shame you didnt continue it. I would've like to see how Harry deals with being a "star" and learning of long list relations.

Rate 8/10
Crash Boom Bang chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I really liked what I frread!
Carry it on please
IndieWrites chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Another crossover to capture my attention. After reading a Bewitched one a few days ago, I have discovered I like the odd and unusual universes presented. And Stardust is a brilliant pick. The movie was wonderful, a true fave of mine. The book as well. Nicely captured, and wonderfully written, I am eager to read more. Keep up the good work.