Reviews for Fairytales and Other Lies We Were Told
RingTheBella chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Will you be posting all of them on all the sites mentioned, or just some on each?
LizziePaige chapter 46 . 8/28/2014
Oh... Bugger! How annoying that your stories have to be pulled to another site, I really feel for you. I just don't get why this is happening to be honest, if we're adults surely we can make a choice whether to read a MA story or not, silly admins! *shrugs*

I did go to your blog, but couldn't find your stories there. I will try one of the other sites you listed, but to be honest, this is the only place I do read fanfiction and I didn't have any intention of joining other sites. I'll see how it goes as I'd really love to know how this story finishes up.

All the best for your writing, thank you for sharing your words with us and I wish you all the best, hopefully I will find you elsewhere :)
Mr.andMrs.EdwardCullen chapter 46 . 8/28/2014
What about this story.
Twiolic chapter 45 . 8/11/2014
Awww...even if you never add another word, it ended in a good place. It was a good wake up call for Edward story. He's usually the one with wandering eyes.
Twiolic chapter 35 . 8/11/2014
No hate from me. I enjoy the trouble that kiss will generate.
Twiolic chapter 33 . 8/11/2014
A painful realization for Edward.
Twiolic chapter 26 . 8/11/2014
Oh ouch.
Twiolic chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
Oh major fuck up.
Twiolic chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
I feel Bella's pain. Been there, but not at this level.

I hope, I hope, I hope that you finish this story before I get to the end :o)
Breaking Dawn21 chapter 41 . 8/8/2014
Wow a lot of fighting went down my my
my 2 guys chapter 45 . 7/30/2014
that was good keep it up
irelandk chapter 45 . 7/29/2014
:-)
bonz245 chapter 45 . 7/24/2014
Glad they are getting there..good chapter..thanks.
slc6548 chapter 45 . 7/22/2014
Excellent!
Robward17 chapter 45 . 7/21/2014
I'm SO glad they're making fresh & new memories and really making a united effort to build a solid foundation.
1,526 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »