Reviews for 20 Becoming Lauren
Izabreaux chapter 16 . 12/23/2016
I read this one so fast! I always love the Doyle aspect of Emily's past!
milagglad chapter 16 . 4/21/2016
TrustInFaith chapter 16 . 1/24/2015
Amazing
ab chapter 16 . 12/18/2014
OMG! These stories are beautiful! You are so talented! Omg, I cannot express enough how wonderful and amazing these stories are!
HaleyAlex2013 chapter 16 . 3/19/2014
I cry every time i read this story.
RestlessSoul03 chapter 12 . 7/6/2013
wicked! I live in NB, so I got kind of excited there. :P
DyingForReading chapter 16 . 5/19/2013
Question: Do you have a grudge against Sebastian Roché?
I mean why else would you make Clyde Easter SUCH a jerk?
Or do you enjoy writing self-righteous assholes?
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 16 . 1/8/2013
Emily looks at Reid. "Hieroglyphs?"

Morgan chuckles. "Trust me, Emily, the boy genius is the only one who would understand what the heck he drew up there."

Reid rolls his eyes. "Not true. It was simple, really."

He grabs a piece of paper and, thanks to his eidetic memory, recreates his pictogram. He lifts it up and shows Emily. Morgan shakes his head.

"See what I me—"

"Wow! Reid, that's incredible! You tracked him back 18 years to Alexi Korsokov! We could have used that information the first time around.

Silence greets her announcement. Morgan's jaw is on the ground. Rossi and Hotch exchange a look of "oh my God." Garcia just shakes her head. Reid smiles smugly.
LOL on the part of ONLY EMILY AND REID understanding what Reid draw up
Aaliayah13 chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
Beautiful! is this tbc or it has a sequel as well?
Secrets For Sale chapter 16 . 8/29/2012
Hey, I'm back! It's been a long time!
Just finished my last paper today and I'm on a two month holidays now!
So I'm gonna start review all the stories that I've missed!
This story is such a torture with so much pain..
It sucks to just think that Emily was being with Ian all these while.
And it hurts to see JJ telling Emily to do whatever it takes for her to survive and come back to her.
But that's shows JJ's unconditional love for Emily.
Finally Ian is dead, and the wait is over, our ever so in love couple are back in each other arms again!
Robitussin? Ha, good one! I always think that Garcia are Jemily hardcore shipper, lol.
Of course, only Emily can understand what Reid is doing. The two nerds rocks!
The team's reaction just had me laughing! Good to see everyone back together as one.
God, can't wait for little peanut to arrive in this lovely world!
Congratulation for another story completed! Good job! ;)
dajwoh chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
That last review from "guest" was me, didn't realize I was not signed in. My bad!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/13/2012
OMG sooo good! when I started reading I didn't stop till it was finished! My fiancé got pissed at me cuz I was so into the story, that I didn't listen to what she was saying to me! haha!
Keep up the good work. You rock!
/Kat
chawkchic chapter 16 . 8/12/2012
Crazy tense with a beautiful ending.
Sacrem chapter 16 . 8/12/2012
Wow, I really loved what you did with this one & was happy for JJ to have a more 'hands on' role. Can't wait for the next installment. Have to say you're one of my favourite JJ/Emily writers so don't stop writing!
DarXe chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
Wow... that was something else. Very intense, but an excellent ride. Can't wait til your next installment... so ah... how long do we have to wait for that? :)