Reviews for The Naughty Babysitter
I thought this was a amazing stories.
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! A job well done
Sarah chapter 30 . 6/8
Wow. I really didn't expect to stumble across this story...I loved every second of it. Great writing and great story line. Kudos
Edward's Shadow chapter 30 . 5/22
I have to say I'm glad it wasn't Esme how was such a bad mom. I think you done a good job with the epilogue and letting us know how their life turned out.
Edward's Shadow chapter 28 . 5/22
What a sick bitch Renee is. But I loved Alice's brand of justice.
Edward's Shadow chapter 27 . 5/22
Alice was pretty spot on about Edward and him wanting to control Bella. He says it's only because he is trying to protect her from Phil and Renee, but he was like this before he knew about them. I think he is afraid she will go back to sleeping around if he gives her freedom.
Edward's Shadow chapter 26 . 5/22
Whew, I wonder what the doc thought about Edward's controlling ways. Never letting Bella talk.
Edward's Shadow chapter 25 . 5/22
Edward is such a dork! And Go Gran!
Edward's Shadow chapter 24 . 5/22
This doesn't make sense?

"According to your statement, the events played out like this. Phil rang the doorbell, and then he was able to knock Mr. Swan out by standing to the side to avoid injury to himself. He then moved the body inside to hide it from the neighbors. You said you found Mr. Swan on the couch?"

How could Edward have known what happened when Phil came in he wasn't at home.

then this

standing to the side? and how did he knock him out?
Edward's Shadow chapter 23 . 5/21
I'm surprised they even let her have a vaginal delivery considering all the scar tissue she has. I mean it's painful to even have sex why would they do that? Even though Edward is a jerk I'm with him on that one.
Edward's Shadow chapter 22 . 5/21
Wow, just wow grams needs to help her get way from Edward.
Edward's Shadow chapter 21 . 5/21
Twenty-eight states are stand-your-ground states. If someone commits a felony crime against your person in these jurisdictions, you may legally shoot them. Conversely, if you want to make a living by felony crimes against persons, these are not the safest states to ply your trade.

Stand-your-ground: Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virgina, Washington, West Virginia
Edward's Shadow chapter 20 . 5/21
Geez...I'm curious just how many miscarriages has she had? Was she screwing around all this time with random guys trying to get preggo? Because I thought she stopped taking birth control because they doc thought she couldn't get preggo
Edward's Shadow chapter 19 . 5/21
I guess he forgets he did fuck her at once without protection before the birth control had time to kick in.
Edward's Shadow chapter 18 . 5/21
I'm curious why did you go with the name Chuck when Charlie is so much better.
1,270 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »