Reviews for The Naughty Babysitter
TheConstantReader03 chapter 30 . 5/31
This story is crazy! Not what I expected when I started reading but still very good.
Mell C chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
Hmm. Was this a OS that has been expanded? That's the only thing that I can think of to explain the dramatic change in the characters and plot. Edward morphs from good time partyboy to professional kidnapper with creep factor off the scales.(I actually find him completely unlikable. Sorry.) And Bella goes from confident older woman to damaged victim. I'm going to hazard a guess that it's sexual trauma. No surprise there.

I agree with a couple of other reviews that the story description doesn't really match the contents. Not really my thing: the dark drama, violence, and angst. Maybe I'll check out some of your other stories, instead.

Guest chapter 30 . 12/8/2015
This has to be my favourite story.I love Edward's crazy possessiveness. Um i find it weird that Bella named her baby Jacob because in the early chapters, Bella was calling Jacob asking for sex. I wish there were more lemons in the end, but I still absolutely love it.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/11/2015
I thought this was a amazing stories.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/24/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! A job well done
Sarah chapter 30 . 6/8/2015
Wow. I really didn't expect to stumble across this story...I loved every second of it. Great writing and great story line. Kudos
Edward's Shadow chapter 30 . 5/22/2015
I have to say I'm glad it wasn't Esme how was such a bad mom. I think you done a good job with the epilogue and letting us know how their life turned out.
Edward's Shadow chapter 28 . 5/22/2015
What a sick bitch Renee is. But I loved Alice's brand of justice.
Edward's Shadow chapter 27 . 5/22/2015
Alice was pretty spot on about Edward and him wanting to control Bella. He says it's only because he is trying to protect her from Phil and Renee, but he was like this before he knew about them. I think he is afraid she will go back to sleeping around if he gives her freedom.
Edward's Shadow chapter 26 . 5/22/2015
Whew, I wonder what the doc thought about Edward's controlling ways. Never letting Bella talk.
Edward's Shadow chapter 25 . 5/22/2015
Edward is such a dork! And Go Gran!
Edward's Shadow chapter 24 . 5/22/2015
This doesn't make sense?

"According to your statement, the events played out like this. Phil rang the doorbell, and then he was able to knock Mr. Swan out by standing to the side to avoid injury to himself. He then moved the body inside to hide it from the neighbors. You said you found Mr. Swan on the couch?"

How could Edward have known what happened when Phil came in he wasn't at home.

then this

standing to the side? and how did he knock him out?
Edward's Shadow chapter 23 . 5/21/2015
I'm surprised they even let her have a vaginal delivery considering all the scar tissue she has. I mean it's painful to even have sex why would they do that? Even though Edward is a jerk I'm with him on that one.
Edward's Shadow chapter 22 . 5/21/2015
Wow, just wow grams needs to help her get way from Edward.
Edward's Shadow chapter 21 . 5/21/2015
Twenty-eight states are stand-your-ground states. If someone commits a felony crime against your person in these jurisdictions, you may legally shoot them. Conversely, if you want to make a living by felony crimes against persons, these are not the safest states to ply your trade.

Stand-your-ground: Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virgina, Washington, West Virginia
1,267 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »