Reviews for Déjà vu
WasJustAReader chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This is lovely. Even though you posted it a year ago, somehow I just now discovered it. I've always really enjoyed the Maddy/Fi dynamic and I think this was a great medium for it to play out in. Thanks for writing. :)
Amanda Hawthorn chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Oh my goodness how did I miss this? I'm so sorry I'm so late to leave you a review. I thought I'd caught up and here I am just going back a few pages and I find this and wow...this is just simply so beautiful and so sad. You write from the heart and I know as well as you do that losing someone rips through you like no other pain. I'm so glad to see you writing again and I really hope you'll be back to offer us some more of your beautiful stories soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Very nice. Loved the intimacy between the pseudo family. Enjoyed it very much. Keep 'em coming...
storyfan101 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Absolutely lovely. It really pulls at the heart strings and I thank you for ending it with hope and forgiveness.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Beautiful, thankyou. rest gently please. dusty.
Jedi Skysinger chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
So delighted to see a new story from you. Can we hope for another chapter in this beautiful intrepretation of behind the scenes? I always suspected Fiona's mother had treated her as Maddy was treating Michael and you brought it to life exquisitely. Your knowledge and handling of the characters was impeccable as always. Looking forward to more soon!
bcmom chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Nicely done :)
FicreaderT chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Very, very well done!
MsTink1987 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Beautfiul words, CJ! I hope we get a scene like this on the show...Fi could be the only one to get through to Maddie! :(
KrisN chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Awesome fic! Very good writing,love it!
LN8866 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Omg...That was amazing! *sob* Utterly beautiful. Made me cry even! Thank you for writing this!
FMSMandi chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Awesome story
FionaFan chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Beautifully done Caroline. We need an icebreaker story for Michael and Madeline. I love "Fiona was torn, leaving the man who, without the formality, was her husband", in so many ways they are a married couple, just not legally. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
So heart breaking, and so honestly true, about death, and blame, and families falling apart over tradgies, and sometimes mending over them too. Beauitfully written.