Reviews for International Love
Cherry chapter 1 . 10/14
The main thing I love about this is how much I love how your actually focusing on how the person writing this would write more than the story. The fact that you put things in like 'America-the rightful ruler of the world' 'it was like fouth of July came early' and 'And it was cute cute CUUUUUUTE!' Prove that your more intrested in that and are actually trying to write badly because of it. That shows how AMAZING a writer you are. You are an inspiration.
The only possible thing that could enhance the perfection of this comic is if you wrote Finland instead of Fin. But that just came from 'fin' reminding me if 'Finn' from adventure time. Intrested in whatever new stories you come up with.

Sincerely, Cherry
Kate Marley chapter 1 . 1/10
Ahhhahaha! The “hapless virgin” Denmark! I almost fell off my chair laughing. Such an awesome parody! Hits almost everything spot-on that might occur when certain kids write slashfiction; even the much hated (by me, not by them, of course) mpreg is there! (You might have added a “Don’t like don’t read” at the top and a ”Reviews plz! And pleace be nice!” at the bottom for good measure. xD) Thanks for writing! Made my day!

(I’d write a Hetalia-Austria/Prussia parody now, but I fear it would be indistinguishable from some actual fics, sadly... And “Austria the hapless virgin” is almost as absurd as “Denmark the hapless virgin”.)
YUUGOU JANE YUUGO DA chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I love you for writing this. I almost woke my mom up laughing (especially at the tra-la-la, I hope no one breaks in! Bit)
CarrieVS chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Laughing my head off at the same time as searching for brain bleach. This is fantastic, in the modern sense of the word and the original. I was relieved to read that it is intentionally a parody of slash fanfic.

"If you end up pregnant, I promise you I'll raise the baby by your side." - set up beautifully for a sequel. Norway could be Christiania's father?
A.A. Pessimal chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Neat and wicked. I applaud you.
Birdbeau chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Sister America needs Writing lessons. :

but no this was hilarious. XD I wanna say great job, but I'm not sure it's appropriate? /confused
HeroineCruor chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I FUCKING WANT TO MARRY YOU. This was so funny I nearly cracked up from laughter.
soconfused chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
What. The. F*ck. Was. That.
AmericanButterfly chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
this is one of the funniest satw fanfiction I've read so far, so random

I would love to know the reactions the characters would have to the story,
Fluffiet chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
LOL wtf did I just read?
Was this supposed to be narrated from Sister America's pov?
Either way, awesome ahahaha.
I can't stop laughing. XD