Reviews for Demeter's Daughter
ServerusSnapeIsMineAndOnlyMine chapter 1 . 1/22
Oh my Jellicles u impressed me! This is so awesome and I can't wait for the next chapter! I wanna see more soon!
eld mcm chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
So many... beautiful metaphors... I just... *smiles and weeps* Yes, you have improved a lot.

"Let's just say I hit a very delicate area."
And that's when my odd imagination created an image of Demeter yelling: "That's my girl! WOHOO!"... *face-keyboard*

I also feel like you vastly improved the kittens' characterization. :) Keep going.

Btw, I have another guess for the father: Alonzo. I dunno, he seems pretty fatherly to me... maybe Demeter had already genes for red fur?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Tugger!
star7k chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
why do i feel like the father was munkustrap?
BellatrixRiddleSnape chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
I love this story, please update soon. :)
Cocobutterrox chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Ehhehehe Perry's so cute _

Oooh I love how Mistoffelees and Jezzabella are getting closer and closer with each chapter! :) The pacing of this story is very good! :D :D

I think...her father is Macavity o.O Haha what if it was the Rumpus Cat...haha...ha XD ...That would be interesting o_0

ANYWAY, I must find out who the father is (and if it's the Rumpus Cat or not! :P) Update soon!
Cocobutterrox chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Thanks for the mention :) Sorry for my lateness in reviewing xD hehe.
Anyway, onto the story! It's going great! :D :D I love how the character's are developing! :) :) Your Cockney accent is good and easy to read, which is something I always have trouble doing xD haha. A nice, well-written chapter! On to the next one!
AnonymousP chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
Maybe her father is Tugger- and that is why he got all mad at her being in his house?
jelliclesoul635 chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Hey there!

Here’s what I like about the story: I like how capable you are of getting into the character’s mind, particularly in the first chapter. I also like your descriptions of things, they’re thorough and some are even beautiful.

What I don’t like about the story: Well, nothing so far, there isn’t anything to pick on, except for a smidge of your spelling and grammar, but that’s extreme picking. What I found difficult to comprehend was the sheer violent nature of Munkustrap in the first chapter, but reading onwards into the story, a couple of my own theories formed, one is that perhaps he blames himself (rightfully so) for Demeter's banishment. Or it could be my trying to cope with Munkustrap being anything but nice, seeing as how I'm a major Demeter/Munkustrap fan, where Munkustrap is nothing but nice. It's odd, but the change in character for me was refreshing and entertaining. Thank you for that!

I like where the story is going, it flows well and has the potential to be long-lasting, enthralling, and adventurous, with lots of twists and turns in between. I look forward to see what happens next. Good luck and keep writing.

-jelliclesoul635

PS - Any questions, feel free to PM me!
jinglyjess chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
I HATE CLIFFHANGERS! AAHHHH!
Koyo Takara Kitsune chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Oh! This is an interesting story so far! Please update again soon!
Sataria chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Wh..what? Cliffhanger? Noooooooooo! Curses! You got me there x) I really want to know what Munkust rap is going to say dang it hah
Wolfe's Girl chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Poor Jezzabella.

Everyone's treatin' her like dirt, except Alonzo, Bomba, Misto, Victoria, and Jenny.

Awesome story.

More please
star7k chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
when is the next one going to be posted i like this
star7k chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
no offense but that doesnt seam very unstrapping like