Reviews for Circle of Friends
Whozonegirl chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
Woah! That was cool, I gotta say it was so cool. I just can't help but think that it would be terribly sad to me if this was true, well I think it is, so if I ever was at Lars place, I would probably stand up for my self the way he did. I mean, why discriminating people directly? People, that's what we are, and we just need to get to know each other a bit. I'm mexican and I'm proud of it just as much as anyone is proud of being form any other country. Bad people exist in every country too, which doesn't mean that someone has to be bad too. Give a chance, and then feel free to give your opinion.
Whozonegirl chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Ok, chappie four. I thought I was further into this story, but here I am, trying to chill after a day of college, so here's my review:
I love the idea of Lars finally having some friends, it was pretty nice from Jojo to join him in that way. I laughed at how the boys showed off :p Also about Diego's character, seems like he's always ready for a fight XD
I just wonder what have you got prepared for Brent and Lars...
Whozonegirl chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
I think this is softer from what you used to write, like the bad gang used to hit the poor new boy asap. Ofc, they already have, but not to the point that Lars is dead, so I'm pretty agree with this. And well, it might not be brutal, but it's pretty cruel :/ I like a lot how you've made shorter chapters, that's nice too - Good job!
Whozonegirl chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Ok, second chapter and...I guess that's how new people in a country feels. I liked that thing about not understanding their language so well, and well it's sad but true that at least once or twice during the first weeks of your stay in the new country, someone would say to you: "Go back to your country", in different ways. Bad thing man :/ But I'm glad you're writting all this. People, that's what we are, if we're good or bad, that's something you've got to find out by knowing to the people.
Whozonegirl chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I liked how you made this chapter shorter, since usually you write pretty long ones. I liked a lot the idea of Lars being Mexican since I am Mexican too. Thanks for that detail - Don't worry about the Spanish, your effort counts a lot to those who read this and speak Spanish.
lightfaith0606 chapter 16 . 8/28/2012
That's a really good ending! Great job bro! :)
lightfaith0606 chapter 15 . 8/28/2012
Geez! That's a lot of things happening! Next chapter's the last chapter? I better read to see what happens!
Novanto chapter 16 . 8/23/2012
That. Was awesome.
Novanto chapter 15 . 8/22/2012
Yay!
lightfaith0606 chapter 14 . 8/22/2012
HO-LY SMOKES! Nate and Hector helped!? That's just beast! There was some violence, but I'm glad it's over. I hope Brent will live!
lightfaith0606 chapter 13 . 8/22/2012
Glad the principal's doing something! Just worried what Jesse's going to do...
lightfaith0606 chapter 12 . 8/22/2012
Yeah! A petition! I figured Jesse wouldn't agree to it, but I'm glad a lot of other people do!
lightfaith0606 chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
Wow Lars did a really good thing. :)
Novanto chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
Aden: "Oh God."
Novanto chapter 13 . 8/20/2012
Aden: "May I watch {gives Who version of puppy-dog eyes} please?"