Reviews for The Littlest Lisbon
I think you did a fine job writing this story. Not my favorite but a great effort to put it all down for us to read. Thank you.
Wolfhound159 chapter 30 . 12/18/2014
I love it, it was amazing !
Guest chapter 30 . 11/13/2014
Absolutely adored this story two hours well spent. thankyou. Going to read sequel in a bit. :)
MartyMc chapter 30 . 8/27/2014
Wow - loved the ending - although I'm sure it's just the beginning of Patrick and Teresa's new life together. Now I can read your continuation with a clear conscience!
MartyMc chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
I honestly don't know how I missed this story. I am so enjoying it now. I must tell you that I love Patrick interacting with Melody and Teresa. What a fun way (well except a little scary for Melody) to finally get him into Teresa's bed!
FireBreathingDragon16 chapter 30 . 12/23/2013
This story was excellent, I couldn't stop reading! Some parts were hilarious, I could just imagine Jane turning up to yoga just to embarrass Lisbon! I couldn't help but laugh out loud at the part where Jane is looking for something to wrap Melody in and Lisbon says she isn't a corpse :D
marshmallowdeviant chapter 17 . 3/15/2013
Kiss on the nose? Oh God hemorrhage of cute!if I was once an ice cube I would now be a puddle :'D
marshmallowdeviant chapter 15 . 3/15/2013
I think my heart busted a valve when he kissed the end of her damn ...seriously. Sniffle ;)
Faith and Kismet chapter 30 . 2/26/2013
Thank you for the story, I loved it. BTW when I read the quote, for some reason instead of seeing John Rohn I saw Red John. Weird... way too much mentalist... :)
BonesnCastleFREAK chapter 30 . 2/21/2013
Awwwww, this is a brilliant story! So fluffy and cute :) loved it! Lol, I tht the quote at the end was by Red John and I freaked a bit! Haha, thank god I went back to read it again ;P
Guest chapter 30 . 2/17/2013
It was great! U have te best mentalist stories out there! Please write the sequel soon! Thanks for the great story
Vikki chapter 30 . 2/13/2013
Please please please make a sequel
qmione chapter 30 . 2/13/2013
nice ending
nice quote too
Katherine March chapter 30 . 2/13/2013
LOVED THE ENDING TO THIS FIC! It was so sweet what with Melody being part of the proposal. Gonna miss it though :) Watching out for the sequel.
janesbiotch chapter 4 . 2/12/2013