Reviews for The Depth of Betrayal
jsnyder1998 chapter 23 . 4/15/2014
A great story! Will definitely read your other ones.
jimster3644 chapter 23 . 11/22/2013
nice story, took me ages to read but i loved it
Hooded-Moonsong chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
wait what does he mean by "I said everything and i meant everything" im stuck on that...could it be possible that- no no thats crazy...or maybe- NO even crazier! uhg...ill just have to wait to find out! oh and BTW! I like the story but its kind of hard to follow! sooo- AHG ILL JUST BE BLUNT... you need to make the story make more sence
CallMeEli chapter 22 . 4/22/2013
Three words my fellow writer;

you are amazing!

This story was beyond what I imagined. Everything was clear & well great. I loved the plot & how smoothly it was flowing, also the suspense you made. It was very descriptive, enough for me to understand. I honestly do not regret reading this. You're an amazing writer.

By the way, the different language you used, you mentioned it was your own right? May I have a list of the translations or so? I would like to see it.

Anyway, to sum this all up, the story was awesome. You're a great writer. Keep up the good work!
Mr MrCrazy chapter 23 . 4/19/2013
Amazing twists wording and plot. Loved it. Hope for good luck in one shots will be reading. Favorite part is when Tyr finally stood up f
348joey chapter 23 . 2/9/2013
Loved the story. One of my favorites.
348joey chapter 22 . 2/9/2013
Hurray. Now for epilog.
348joey chapter 21 . 2/8/2013
Lol:
How many ways can one reach pure relaxation? Two. Sex and alcohol.

Though it's not very accurate. Sex, while enjoyable, is anything other than relaxing. Maybe the dragon just doesn't like women?
348joey chapter 19 . 2/7/2013
Ah, there's Toothless.
348joey chapter 16 . 2/7/2013
I wonder where all the dragons are in all this? You'd think there would be a few around, even if they were sleeping.
348joey chapter 14 . 2/7/2013
Interesting back story. Look forward to more.
348joey chapter 11 . 2/7/2013
I liked this part: "...she had never gotten him alone in the woods for some training. Well, alone in the woods, yes. Combat training? No."
348joey chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
The dragon that ate Tyr's dad's leg was probably a night fury.
Hanakosong chapter 23 . 2/6/2013
Oh my god I LOVED this sooooo much. It was sweet and well written with a beautiful and intricate plot. I adored every second of it. * claps wildly *
The Shadow Gryphon chapter 23 . 2/6/2013
The amazing end of an amazing story...

I'm serieus. This is one of the best stories I ever read! Not only when it come's to HTTYD FanFics and 'normal' books, but from all things I ever read!