Reviews for The Depth of Betrayal
Carl Solo chapter 23 . 6/22
I can said that this story have a good and nice start, dont like much the dark part of the story even if was part of the plot to save the people of berk. But you did a good job on the story, beside the dark part was a good story.
Carl Solo chapter 19 . 6/21
Sorry a little about the warning thing, I didn't remember see one on the summary. But I still think that this story is to dark for may taste, even if you have on the next chapter a better ending for berk. and for answer you question, No! I not going to read any more story like this if you do more, sorry.
Carl Solo chapter 18 . 6/21
Okay, I thing this story go to dark, so you should change the rating and classification, because this to graphic to be T rating and to dark to be adventure. so is will better if you warning people that this fic contain violence and gore.
Carl Solo chapter 13 . 6/20
OK, this story is start to get creepy, it was so nice and now is so dark?
Carl Solo chapter 10 . 6/19
Okay, so the Ardni are Tyr people and he come to a village to spy and make the way easy for them to attack? none but Astrid is already having dreams so I thing is going to be her.
Carl Solo chapter 4 . 6/15
NICE, A CLIFFHANGING.
Carl Solo chapter 3 . 6/12
YEAH, THIS START TO GET CREEPY. LOL
Carl Solo chapter 1 . 6/12
Well this seen good, but I think that maybe someday, you can check this story and change the names of the dragons, and put the correct one. I see that you make this story before the series start on tv, and the dragons dont have name before that.
jsnyder1998 chapter 23 . 4/15/2014
A great story! Will definitely read your other ones.
jimster3644 chapter 23 . 11/22/2013
nice story, took me ages to read but i loved it
Hooded-Moonsong chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
wait what does he mean by "I said everything and i meant everything" im stuck on that...could it be possible that- no no thats crazy...or maybe- NO even crazier! uhg...ill just have to wait to find out! oh and BTW! I like the story but its kind of hard to follow! sooo- AHG ILL JUST BE BLUNT... you need to make the story make more sence
CallMeEli chapter 22 . 4/22/2013
Three words my fellow writer;

you are amazing!

This story was beyond what I imagined. Everything was clear & well great. I loved the plot & how smoothly it was flowing, also the suspense you made. It was very descriptive, enough for me to understand. I honestly do not regret reading this. You're an amazing writer.

By the way, the different language you used, you mentioned it was your own right? May I have a list of the translations or so? I would like to see it.

Anyway, to sum this all up, the story was awesome. You're a great writer. Keep up the good work!
Mr MrCrazy chapter 23 . 4/19/2013
Amazing twists wording and plot. Loved it. Hope for good luck in one shots will be reading. Favorite part is when Tyr finally stood up f
348joey chapter 23 . 2/9/2013
Loved the story. One of my favorites.
348joey chapter 22 . 2/9/2013