Reviews for The Loki Identity
Ann chapter 4 . 9/16/2019
I KNEW IT! I knew Darcy was also an awakened god - and she's Sigyn! I gotta wonder though, if Colin/reborn-Loki and Asgard-Loki are going to stay stuck in the same body.
And now Derrick is mad. Thor's about to have another problem popping up. If the other mortal gods watch the news, they'll surely be confused too (but the smart ones will know they shouldn't try and draw attention to themselves. Maybe someone will be able to stop Derrik from causing a scene? (aha, yeah right)
Ann chapter 3 . 9/16/2019
Break out scene! Nice! And Natasha knew what was up, but she doubted herself - she was too close to the situation and didn't know if her read was accurate.
Ann chapter 1 . 9/16/2019
Oh wow, this'll be fun! Rich Midgardian man meets leather-armor-attire and old Norse style mannerism of an alien being regarded as a god. This is great.
I really liked the beginning exchange where Tony says "So you're drugging him into compliance?" that was funny!
The God Of War Kratos chapter 4 . 5/19/2016
hahaha Derrick is gonna fuck Thor up!
Evilnor chapter 4 . 6/3/2015
Having just watched all of the Almighty Johnsons in the space of a week, I've gotta say this beginning of a story has me intrigued. I'm interested to see where you go with this!

I'd certainly think that Marvel!Loki would put up more of a fight about the invader(s) in his body, especially when he starts making it with a woman whom he's never set eyes on before, declaring she's his beloved. You've made it clear that he's partially aware, and tired, but it might be neat to see a bit more of how it seems for him right now. It would also be pretty great to see Marvel!Loki and Marvel!Thor's reaction to Derrick! I imagine hilarity is intended to ensue.

As for why Colin jumped along into M!Loki's body, you could spin something like AJ!Loki sensed his twin spirit (or whatever) in trouble and decided to help, and Colin kinda jumped with him, what with his body dying, and all. He's a pretty tenacious bastard, after all, and probably didn't even consider giving up the ghost, as it were. Ah well, that would seem plausible to me. Again, eager to see where you go, if you intend on updating again.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 4 . 5/24/2015
Omg!Darcy and Colin!Totally shipping!
gaaralover1989 chapter 4 . 2/2/2015
Oh my god. This is amazing!
Sabaku no Marron chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
OMG. BAMF!Loki. Sygin!Darcy. Thor incoming. This is so wonderful.
Also,what do Loki think about the new neighbor? It's like 'ok, this dude can help me, so no question' or being all fishy?
Other gods in America? Jane Foster? Asgardians pls?
Every Loki FTW
iafaS chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
Holy... Awesome! I'm so looking forward to Both Thors meeting face to face. It sounds hilarious.
Kitsune chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
I love this fic and because of it I've finally seen the show Colin is from and I fell in love with his character. Can't wait to see what Colin does when myth!Thor shows up though.
Shadow-the-Knight chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
This is awesome I've never heard of Almighty Johnson's, I want to see if they have it on Netflix or in book format!
Laifere chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
Amazing! Love almighty johnsons and love avengers. The way you have merged them together is awesomeness! Please keep writing )
Smiling Seshat chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
Can't wait for what comes next!
Smiling Seshat chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
I haven't ever watched Almighty Johnsons, but this story seems cool anyway. Can't wait for the rest! I seem to like all your stories... You have a good imagination, and you ca write decently, which is rare on this site.
Mytheos chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
You know it would also be kind of funny if it turns out Jane is the reincarnation of Frigga. I'm sure no one (Loki) would ever let the Marvel Thor ever live it down.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »