Reviews for A Knight's Gift to His Lady
alexandriaZ chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
This is a really well written story. Great job!
cj chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
oh so good! great first job writing clarisse and Joseph. You know what I really enjoyed? The fact that Joseph was the one to put the barriers back up between them. usually I get the impression that clarisse is always the one doing it but here you had joesph keep their relationship professional. And I loved how you acknowledged that clarisse wanted him to stay and that she might want more from him. so interesting, loved it and hope you will write more! Well done!
missmillie13 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
What a good surprise your story! It's well written and very truthful to the characters. Really, it's one of the sweetest C&J story envolving Phillip's death that I have ever read. Pity it's just one-shot. So feel free to write about them whenever you want - well, you should :)
Johanna-002 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Beautiful. Extremely admirable for it being your first piece. I hope to see you around the fandom more often. (:
tengland2 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Different take on how Phillip died, boating accidnet verses car. Joseph and Clarisse not as close as they seem to be, but he's there for her. Mia born out of wed lock and a bit younger.
Nothing wrong with this. Perhaps you could do a bit more on Mia's reaction to becoming a princess. Certainly wouldn't be what C has in mind or would it.