Reviews for Leave The Lights On
DarkFon chapter 8 . 2/15
"Tell me again" totally canon!
"In a friend" ha ? Interesting ... We'll see San we'll see .
Any way excited for this fic .
weeoil chapter 21 . 1/29
I enjoy reading this, thanks for writing.
Grrrrs Randomness chapter 21 . 12/30/2014
This was amazing. I can't believe I hadn't come across this doc until now.
skippylove25 chapter 18 . 7/6/2014
I really like your story! My favorite line is, "to crazy bitches that get us ready for the real catch" lol.
sexriotshipper6233 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
One of the best Brittana stories I've read so far .. Genius I
badass26 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
This story is pleasent as hell! Everyone should read this.! One of the best! Thx for writing.
ibgoodstuff952 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Love this story be nice to read it from Brittany point of view.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
What an amazing story! Everyone should this fic. Thanks for writing this.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/13/2013
Oh wow what an amazing story. Its just full of love. No sadness, ,agast. Just love. Makes me feel full of love and wanting to share the love with my love ones. Thank u for writing this story.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/3/2013
Best fanfic ever
Santanalover16 chapter 21 . 10/2/2013
omg, this fic is perfect! they have such a sweet relationship. loved this so much.
Devin Jaste chapter 21 . 9/15/2013
Wow, that was so good. It's the very first Brittana story I've read, so I'm worried now that you've set the bar so high lol It was so cute, so amazing. I loved that line at the end, "Can I call you Mom now?" I may have teared up a little. And, maybe it's just me, but I'd love to see a sequel to this about Rachel and Quinn, how they go from hating each other to loving each other. I mean, your story doesn't say that they do, but I'm a Faberry fan, so that's what I imagine happens. Still, I think Rachel and Quinn sharing an apartment like "The Odd Couple" would be kind of hilarious.
All in all, this story has been amazing. So great job, and thanks for writing it.
Devin Jaste chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
"Santana, I have cut open a man's chest, cracked open his ribs, cut out his heart and replaced it with another one. He runs marathons now. I think I can put together a small table."

This might be the best line I have ever read.
Devin Jaste chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
Quinn, in fanfiction at least, has always been my favorite character. On the show it's Rachel, but here, definitely Quinn. Especially in stories like this one (and a large part of the Faberry stories) where she's trying to figure out her sexuality. It's hard coming from such a religious/conservative background and being gay. I just feel so much sympathy for her, even in this story where she's kind of a bitch (but, really, let's face it... Quinn is always kind of a bitch). Still, I hope she has her happy ending in this story, too. I know it's a Brittana story, but...
Anyway, great story so far. :-)