Reviews for Hell's Despair
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
This was a great story! I really like that the focus wasn't on the exact event Sam was "remembering not remembering", but on the dynamic between the brothers; Dean knowing how to read Sam, and Sam still knowing how to open up to Dean's attempts at comfort. Plus, it was all incredibly in character. Nice job my friend! :)
Casy Dee chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Really liked this. You could feel the emotion in it, very well written.
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Good fanfic. Poor Sammy, still not sure what was real and what wasn't when it came to his hallucinations. Dean cleared that up though. Love that Blake quote at the end! Keep up the great work!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
That is such a beautiful poem. I hope you are hanging in there.
sammynanci chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
aww,so cute! Poor my Sammy
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Great story! I loved Dean saying, "Of course I'm right; I'm always right. Remember that - it saves time." :-) Thanks for sharing!
fanotheboyz chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Just beautiful. God bless in your continued process of healing. The writing is great and I appreciate it. I hope it helps you.
Ava chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I've been trying to find the right words to express my condolences in your time of grief and loss but the only ones I can think of are I'm sorry. And I am so sorry for what you and your family are going through. Thank you for sharing some of your grief through writing...
elf chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Lovely story and, again, I'm sorry for your losses. In your time of grief, I would offer you another quotation, from Tolkien:

Though here at journey's end I lie
in darkness buried deep,
beyond all towers strong and high,
beyond all mountains steep,
above all shadows rides the Sun
and Stars forever dwell:
I will not say the Day is done,
nor bid the Stars farewell.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Good story.
Catsluver chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Beautiful. We should all have a Dean to help us struggle through our dispare.
donilou2 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This is heartbreaking and cathartic Clair, so I'm so glad Sam can help you sort things out. Trust than time eases all pain.
janiebee64 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Great story..really sweet and touching. I hope this writing is an outlet for you grief, and you can get some peace through the stories you are telling. I enjoyed this one..Dean's kindness and Sam's trust. I could picture as I was reading this actually happening with the boys. I love those stories that can allow me to see that. It just confirms the writer has a real grasp on the characters. Thank you for that visual.

Take care,
Jane
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Very nice introspection piece with awesome-big-brother Dean lending emotional comfort to Sammy. The scene setting was fantastic, as were your characterizations! Dean just knows his little brother too well, his moods and his emotional turmoil that needs to come out from time to time. I loved Dean having his eyes on the magazine but really focusing all his attention on Sam. Those are moments I want to hug the stuffing out of Dean!

Hugs and take care!
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This is an excellent oneshot, I really loved the way you dealt with this.