Reviews for Skinny Dipping
kabuto the dragonslayer chapter 1 . 2/24
i enjoyed this. you did a really good job im lookin' forward to another chapter my friend... ;P
Fantasyfan96 chapter 1 . 1/2
Very nice
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This was hilarious. I enjoyed it. Good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
That seriously made me crack up. My mom looked at me like I suddenly just grew six heads. Ya, not two, six! Lol, "nakedness". HA! :D -CallMeSoldier
xRenegade chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Laughed at the bits of comedy placed in there. Gajeel's reply to Lily about his date was hilarious.
callalily1617 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
HAHAHAHA. THAT WAS EPIC. THIS WAS EPIC. ALL OF THIS IS EPIC.
THIS FANFIC IS AWESOME.
i dont know how you did it, but you made something so OOC into something completely in character and awesome. HAHAHAHA. IT JUST. IT JUST ALL MAKES SENSE.
FAVED 3
dbzqueens chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This was beautiful. :') I love it! Great job
BLEACHLOVER101 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Sequel! Gosh their reactions in skinny dipping XD
Izzy chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Great, now I'm all giggly. These two are just so cute, and you wrote them well. I'm just in love with how different they are but how well they go together.
kurttainoBOOM chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I really liked it!:D
FairyVampire-chan chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Could you write a sequel? That would've been so fun ;)
bubbleboss1022 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I liked this a lot! Are there plans for a sequel maychance?
Heidi McDaniel chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
OH MY GOD! *steam* I LOVED this. :) It was so well written to each character's personality. I mean i think Gajeel could have been a little more assertive with Levy, but hey I thought it was great! You should write more to this I think, like a second date or something. Or heck just anymore FT couples. :) Wonderful job.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
AND MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR REDFOX!
I loved it, and i didn't want it to end. It was so creative, and well written and ugh.
Kudos to you! Skinny Dipping!? Who woulda thought of that!? Let alone think it so awesome like how you portrayed it!
I loved every second!
Cecilia Glass chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
ohhhh that was such a good chapter. the best GaLe ive read yet. Doumo arigatou gozaimas. (thank you very much in English.) pleaaasee continue this story. when i try and get some sleep tonight i wont be able to sleep out of suspense and if i do ill dream about this. ya cant let your number one fan now do that so you gotta bring out the next chapter soon okay. thank you.