Reviews for Why Are You Realizing This Now?
Girlyemma96 chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
So glad Your all loving the story, and so sorry I have like disappeared from the face of fanfcition. I have been quite busy with a new fandom Once Upon a Time in which i'm completely in love with. I'm writing tones of stories for OUAT at the moment and a chapter of a new story will be up later this week. Due to my increasing large reviewers for this story I'm deciding to put it on hold til summer when OUAT is done airing and I will start working on this story again and my other GeCe stories (Finding My Family and Jealous of Being Jealous) I even have a one shot to post for you guys. So if your a OUAT fan thats great stay tuned for Because I love you which will be up later this week. I promise i will finish this story it's just inspiration for it is a little dry but i promise come summer I will start working on it again, Thanks for understanding, LUV YAH Emma
DayaBaybee chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Cece trying to skip class. Lollz. I hate that Brenda Carlton! Kill her! Update soon!
CabbieLoverSAC22 chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Great Chapter Brenda is such a pain in the ass I can't believe she blackmail Cece and Gunther like that. But if Gunther and Cece find evidence on Brenda about rigged the partner picks. Will she get back at them for telling on her by sending the video to the whole school.
WeasleyQueen18 chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
Fantastic chapter, i really enjoy this one. Brenda is such a slag and i don't like her. I dont know about Gunther male friend that pair up with see but we will see where this goes. By the way, thanks for the shout out it means alot to me, update soon. Love ya.
As3hleigh XD chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
Awesome story. 3
CabbieLoverSAC22 chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
AWE cute chapter I love the kiss between Gunther and Cece.
DayaBaybee chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Hey,you thought that is was lame but I loved your chapter.
Update soon :3
WeasleyQueen18 chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Aww i love this chapther and the kissing moment was cute. Update soon :)
nabila chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
wow just like an indian movie but put when both have sex and they find out lolz
Kenton duty chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Omg I did not see that coming
WeasleyQueen18 chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Great chapter, it really was, and i wasn't expecting mrs. Jones to slap Gunther. Update soon :)
CabbieLoverSAC22 chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
First great 3 chapters. Secondly, Cece's mom is a Bitch in this story. Why can't she just be supportive of her daughter's relationship she act they had Sex.
DayaBaybee chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Ohh...Cece's mom is such a bitch! Lol,I hate her! Gee,I just burst out laughing when Gunther asked Cece if they had did "it". By the way,I seriously loved it, and please,update soon!
xoxo
Guest chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
there was alot of speaking in this one.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/10/2012