Reviews for Waking the Archbishop
Darlian chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
"When the fishing boat that had rescued him had reached Switzerland, all Jason had wanted was a name for himself. A story."

Pari, you've gotten into Jason's mind and expressed his contradictory thoughts and feelings perfectly. Like a seesaw between sadness and survival, resolution and desire, you capture the essense of what makes Jason tick. Your Jason is easy to sympathize with. Jason worrying about Marie's safety is sweet and characteristic of him, especially in light of the fate that befalls her in 'Supremacy.' You really should write more. Please?
Eatsscissors chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Excellent! There is not nearly enough 'Bourne' fanfiction.
Caretaker chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Very Good. It has a sort of sad, meloncholy-like feeling to it. Please write more.
Woman of the Dunedain chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Beautiful tribute to Jason Bourne and TBI. Your writing is very poignant, and has a sort of haunted quality, like sad music. Very well done.
downbythebay chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
oh yay!
Scarlet Rose chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
This is definitely one of my favorite stories on this site. Very elegantly written- it's haunting and poignant. I love how you get inside Jason's mind. You captured the flavor of the film, and I cannot help but read this fic over and over. Wow. Outstanding writing!
Abrodd chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
I liked it, it was nice written. Touched a lot of thoughts, none that I had thouhgt of, like that he *could've* wished for somebody to help him. And... yeah, you seem to be able to put yourself in somebody else's position, with the clean-up and so. Well done!
sxy-when-wired chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Aww I LOVE that film- you captured the 'cut scene' very well! I could totally see it from his point of view. Excellent! Keep it up lol
Cap Streeter chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Howdy

thank god someone wrote a Bourne Identity fic b/c well i love that movie and Matt Damon w/o a shirt is always bloody fantastic. but i digress really liked your story. keep writing!

Ciao!
Kpasa chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
I REALLY enjoyed this story, keep up the good work!
Jules chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
I realy like your story and I would love to read more of this stuff. The Bourne Identity ROCKS...
sively chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
wonderful.. i've always thought that scene needed to be explored more.. i love how jason and marie are both troubled souls and yet this twist of events enabled them to find each other and such.. yada yada.. i really like them both. hope there's a sequel! wah. anyway, write more.. i'd love to see a bourne identity category here. :)
Dannielle chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
That movie was so fuckin awesome, and so was your little piece. ) Great job...
RainShadow chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
ooo nice "inside-the-mind" piece, if you know what I mean.
AntipodeanOpaleye chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
This is one of the most amazing movies I've ever seen, so what better to follow it then a great fanfic! I loved this fic, it was an amazing interpretation of the missing scene. Write more Bourne Identity fics; I plan on writing at least a few; there need to be so many more!

-AntipodeanOpaleye