Reviews for Not Another Maid Story!
lily chapter 1 . 8/5
PLEASE MAKE MORE,THIS IS A GREAT STORY THE BEST STORY EVER MAKE MORE PLEASE IT'S BEEN A COUPLE OF YEARS BUT I WON'T LOSE HOPE I HAVE FAITH IN YOU MAKE MORE PLEASE I'LL BE WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER :) THINK ABOUT MAKING MORE

Sincerely.
Your fan lily
lily chapter 1 . 8/4
please make more this was really good keep up the good work
Yamie Blackheart chapter 1 . 6/5
Aw it's a cute story so far. Please update soon, would love to see how the rest of the story turns out. _
Mrs Ivashkov-Odinson-Northman chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I wish you there was more for this story, it's really, really good. :)
rav chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Please write more!:)
SebastianxCielxAlois chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Omg I love this story! And this pairing! Make more chapters please!
I love jace Lightwood chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Lol funny
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I like it.
socialgirl378 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I think Raven should listen to this song "Tell me something I don't know" by Selena Gomez and yes it is odd for her to even touch the album but this speaks to how she feels! Who knows, she might even move out of Dullsville forever!:)
Iz345 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Love it! Please continue!
Werewolfgirl112 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This is a really good book please do some more like NOW!:)
Ranibow2malfoy chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I'd love, love, love to see you continue this! So great!
angel-with-blue-eyes chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
i love it :) it is really well written :) i cant wait for the next chapter :) the end is funny :p
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Make more chs plz
Myriad Nice chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I good start to a good story. The scenario is pretty cool and I like the whole master-slave tension going on. We all know that Trevor can be a bit demanding and is not afraid at all to hold stuff over people's heads, lol. The outfit bit was cute. I enjoyed his teasings immensely :) I laughed at the first couple paragraphs when it mentions a tween's crappy fanfic and I immediately thought of "My Immortal" xD If for some reason you don't know that amazing piece of HP fanfic literature you haven't lived.

Even though the concept is there, the execution was a bit lacking. Commas were missing most places, making the piece have awkward timing and making me read over some things a couple of times. I'm not quite sure what you wrote this with, but the spacing and paragraphing is all skewed. That and all the paragraphs are single spaced instead of the general double spacing so it looks like one large glob of text. Spellcheck and betas are your friend, remember that :)

I cannot wait till you update! :) Keep up the wonderful story.

xx Lilly

P.S. Officially added to my alert ;) haha. About time, right?