Reviews for Schnozberries
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
WARNING! CARRY ON READING OR ELSE YOU WILL DIE, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl named Clarissa. She was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad that she went to kill all the staff in the hospital, so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her as humane as possible, but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death, she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. Apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes, u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. U will either get kissed or asked out. If u break this chain, u will see a little dead girl in your room. In 53 mins someone will say I love you or I'm sorry:
Cwoman chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
ME - OW.
Professor03 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Hey Gurl! :)
1) Bubble bath Starship reference: I legitimately squealed!
2.) This is so freaking amazing I just can't handle it! I ship this so hard and this is NOT helping! Not that I mind! ;)

Fabulous work! Keep it up!
The Doctor chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This ship shall be added to my armada of ships that sail on the Sea of Sexiness and the OTP Sea.
ChidorixCixBritannia chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I fucking loved this! :D
Thank you so much, I recently watched Holy Musical B man and I absolutely adored it!
This was really good! thanks! :)
Amanda Palmer chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This has brought me in the fandom. Please write more! :D
Dani99 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
OH MY GOD, I love you so much right now!
Starkid191 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
B man! You betrayer! What would Supes say?!
Katiekinz chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Oh my gosh, this was perfect! And beautifully in character.
I love that someone made a HMB fanfic, props!