Reviews for How Do You Shoot a Gun With Hooves?
Nerdherder51 chapter 13 . 10/6
This was quite the fun excursion and it left me wanting more. I'm quite glad I found this wonderful bit of entertainment. Bravo for blending both franchises so well and keeping everyone pretty much in character it would seem. While I'm not a big fan of either franchise I have come across episodes of both and your work seems at least to be well informed of the people (or ponies, as the case may be) and worlds both sides inhabit. Nicely done. I look forward to rereading this fan fic again someday, and that's saying something.
"It's somepony, not someone. Everyone knows that!" ... I think there's a bit too much irony in that sentence, don't you think? But still lol!
Nice. Never watched the show Castle, but even I can find these interactions amusing. I like your 'Pinkie with a G' dialogue; seemed legit. Probably won't actually read this story, but kudos for catching my attention.
James Birdsong chapter 13 . 7/23/2016
Great story
AGuy FromA Place chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
Not bad, liked the Hitchikers reference there
Mostly Harmless
WolfGirl214 chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
XD Pinkie and Castle wound be a totally awesome team up!
WolfGirl214 chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
XD I couldn't stop laughing!
doy chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Human guns for hoof beings.
Smart fandom they are.

I am sure fanfics don't say it is a human weapon.
dakari prince-aki chapter 7 . 10/2/2015
Castle's mother would would love Equestria. Speaking of bursting into song, if the mane 6 do end up in Castle's world, get Pinkie to persuade the entire police force into bursting into song; everyone knows Pinkie can get people to do what she wants.
dakari prince-aki chapter 2 . 10/2/2015
If the mane 6 goes to Kate and Richards world, I think they'll find Pinkie's personality...useful for interrogations.
Star Butterfly chapter 13 . 5/9/2015
Aww! Dat ENDING!
How dare you! You stole Merida from Brave, you, you THEIF!
I think you should go ahead with the Alexis cutie mark thing. It'll be cool!
dakari prince-aki chapter 13 . 10/31/2014
I can't wait to see the look on the faces of the other cast members of Castle when they go into Equestria.
RainbineDash32 chapter 13 . 8/18/2014
That was great but you did start a cliff-hanger. You could try to start it up again. Just a thought.
xX-SummerGirl-Xx chapter 13 . 6/18/2014
Please finish this amazing story please! :)
Anonomyus chapter 13 . 12/23/2013