Reviews for Transgenics and Babies
JensenAcklesBabe chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY ARE YOU GOING TO WRITE MORE CHAPTERS
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
A surprise conclusion to an already promising ending in C. ;) Five babies! No wonder she was still in hospital after the babies had gone home. ;P

I remember a friend of mine saying what a handful her triples were as babies. Good thing Zack decided to make a home in Seattle. They're gonna need the extra hands.

I loved this sappy, romantic epilogue. All my favorite couples finding a match. :D Asha finally gets her man to make a move. ;P heehee

"Who the hell needs seventeen different kinds

of formula? You told me ‘buy diapers and milk.’ Was that some kind of joke?” I can so picture Krit's dilemma. Bad enough, most men just aren't made for shopping. Send them out with two crying babies, you're just asking for a catastrophy.

Loved it. I got my perfect ending. {v}
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
lol!great story!write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
lol!great story!write more!
Anne Kern chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
This Epilogue was soooooooooooooooo sweet! I read this and CCC and I thought that they were wonderful and written nicely. I loved that confusion, love, and emotions between Max and Zack in CCC! The handling with the babies was very funny. Thanks for telling us how they handled the pregnancy, during it, and after it(especially Zack it was nice seeing what he did)! It was interesting. You did this great! I just wanted to tell you that I enjoyed this!
Kazzy chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
FIVE! Jeez. Fantastic, I loved it. This is the second fic of yours I've gotten to read tonight. Lucky me:)
Baloo chapter 1 . 7/13/2002
I loved CCC, and I loved this epilogue as well. Five kids! Well, Manticore genetics did seem to have a tendency to result in multiple births. Ben and Alec, Max and Sam... and whatever clones/twins that we might have become aware of in the future. Great stuff, as usual, and I hope you update some of your other stories soon... like The Story of Max Cale. ;-)
The Goddess Bastet chapter 1 . 7/12/2002
I was so excited when I realised that this was the chapter you had promised! WOW! FIVE KIDS! That was a bit of a shocker, but I truely loved it.