Reviews for Monster Heart
Niori chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
This was awesome. Never would I have thought I'd enjoy a story that's half from an apeman's (or Trog, or whatever the heck they were calling them by the third season)POV.
rapunzl chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
This is, by far, one of my favorite stories. The writing quality is excellent, and the story line is played out so very well. You manage the action sequences just as well as the deep, thoughtful ones, and you have a talent for twisting the readers' perceptions just enough to keep us surprised.

Kudos on a story superbly written.
samkicksass chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
what a wonderful story!
Gabbo chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
Another amazing story, I wish I had your talent. Let me start with the beginning, you really had me fooled, Marguerite having a baby had me going to the point I had to start to read it again, just in case I had made a mistake. A really unique story! Keep up the good work!

Gabby:)
homemakr chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
This is just excellent. I loved all of it, from realizing who was being chased in the beginning to watching Marguerite and the mommy's tentative association, to the wonderful moment when Llejoit helped Marguerite with Roxton. Looking at it from the two points of view was inspired, and really gives on pause. Great title, too, makes you think about who the monster really is as you're reading the story. Way to go, Lona!
CrimsonCat chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
lol, you had me thinking that the ape man was Roxton. I thought 'Whoa, Marguerite gave birth? They have a son?' But, no, just Apes, lol.

But, very good story. Liked it a lot. I don't think I've ever read anything with this kind of story line. Nice insight into the apes life. Well done! But, 40? Roxton? Really? lol

Dai stiho

~CrimsonCat~
Evil Irish Eyes chapter 1 . 7/13/2002
This was amazing, just like the rest of your stories that I have read!

I really loved the idea, and it is so unique I love it.

This was wonderful! I give you such credit I just can't even for the sentences,

Everything was just so amazing i will never know how you came up with it!

Congrats on another winner!

This is Me signing out