Reviews for Don't Tell
Alanna official chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Cool story. I like the way that you portrayed Alanna and how she reacted to Jon.
MageNellofGalla chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Ooooh Nice. xD Alanna's so badass here! I love it. It has a good/interesting plot but it'd be nice if it was expanded on even just a bit. Like maybe a bit more... feeling? Because it's not objective, I see. So you could tell more about thoughts and such. :)

It seems a bit OOC for me... because it went exactly the opposite in canon (lol of course. This is AU) and it happened for a reason, but eh. It's fine. It /was/ a prompt, so yeah. Doesn't really bother me xP But one thing is how Alanna and George kissed. :/ When was this? I was not informed that Alanna has officially agreed with George and that she loves him romantically.

Oh, and I liked how Marek asked if she wanted them thrown out w Don't you just love him? :D

That's all, I suppose _ Lovely story Good plot, formatting, spelling, grammar. :) Excellent.

Warmest regards,
im.awsm chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This is great!
ReadrOfBooks chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I liked the beginning a lot, but not the end so much. The whole thing was really deep and thought-provoking, and then it's like "A few years later, Daine and Numair and Alanna and George travel together!" What about the Dominion Jewel and Thayet and Ralon/Claw and stuff? I feel like that could have been so much more... :(

Oh and I'm fixing my not-a-Nerdfighter problem except its not working because I'm afraid to read The Fault in Our Stars because I don't want my heart to be ripped out.