Reviews for pull your little ribs around me
Oli chapter 1 . 3/14
Why is Teddy so stupid in this story? Before they slept together it was clear as a day that she liked him, and he liked her too... And then he obliviated her... Why?! Why did he complicate stuff, it was unnecessary. This is very depressing and beautiful at the same time.
claire chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
wanted some angst and remembered this story I read years ago. read it again today and cried - so much pain and so much beauty; thank you for writing this.
razieltaylor30 chapter 1 . 3/7/2017
This is the one of the most heartbreaking stories I ever read. So frustrating and so sad it felt like it was tearing at my heart and hollowing it out. I don't like sad fanfictions, because I always thought they are meant to have the happy endings we sometimes don't get in the actual book. But this one is so achingly beautiful that I just cannot hold it against you. Thank You.
moondustandroses chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
god, this was just amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
I cried at the end. This is written so beautifully I love how rambly it is, it's messy, it's confusing and it's just the way its supposed to be written - hertbreaking in a million ways. I'm already bookmarking this, this has been such an inspiration
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
I keep coming back to this beauty - will you ever write any more of Victoire and Teddy?
preferablysleeping chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
This... *sucks breath* was the most heartbreaking thing I've read in my whole life. I cannot describe how much I loved the story and how I was sucked into the twisty plot. It was breathtaking and I enjoyed it immensely.
I'm not even going to pretend that I put my chin up and didn't cry, because I did. *Bawls* Thank you so, so so much for writing this fiction :D
-Wild-
xshedreamsinredx chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
That was beautiful, breathtaking and a whole lot of synonyms I don't know because I'm not even a speck of the writer that you are. That's all.
Wednesday Potter chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
This is quite possibly one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read on fanfiction, your style of writing is absolutely amazing, so fluent and articulate but at the same time it conveys such wonderful emotion. I am thoroughly impressed, I honestly feel as though reading this piece of work will make me a better writer, at 15 years old I am truly inspired.
Mrs.DylanLightwoodIvashkov chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
That was, quite simply, beautiful.
IrisstoneHPfan chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This is seriously the most beautiful thing I have ever read. You truly are talented, I've read it about seven times in a row and cried every time. And this is so sad because it's so true and real and I don't think I've read anything quite so heartbreaking in my entire life, or anything that has made me think this much. I read this once about two days ago and didn't even bother to leave a review and then all day it was eating away at me because I couldn't understand why on earth I wouldn't leave you a simple review that would take me about two minutes to write when you probably spent days on this story and did such a wonderful job. So I had to come back and find this story, just to leave a review, but then I found myself reading it again and again and again, and I just have to say thank you for writing this, because it truly is a great story. I would even suggest you write a book based off this story. I would buy a copy every time I see it. Again, thank you. I don't even know if you're going to see this review because I see that it was a while ago that you wrote this story but I thought I would write it anyways, just in case you do see it. This was honestly a fantastic read.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
This is so beautifully heartbreaking.
MAT-2Y1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
This absolutely broke what was left of the tiny, fluttering organ encased in my chest. I don't think any piece of writing has ever previously caused me this much emotional turmoil, and I want to hate you for it, but I can't because it was astoundingly beautiful. I dually thank you and curse you. But I am forever appreciative. Perfectly done.
elliehigginbottom chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Can I just say what a beautifully written story. I rarely favorite stories, but your writing is undeniable. I love your characterization, and the tragedy of it all. And I must ask, were you inspired by Purity Ring by fineshrine?
ME4427 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
That was so beautifully raw and even though these characters aren't real, the emotions behind this story are and it was just so moving and sad that it had me crying. I imagine it had a similar effect on other people. This story deserves so much more recognition that it seems to have and so for that I am sorry. This was probably the best piece of writing I've ever read and I'm not just talking about on this website! I've never really shipped this couple but after this...I think they are my favourite fictional couple ever! So thank you for that and well thank you for writing this because it has really, well and truly, made my day to read this; I feel so utterly inspired.