Reviews for Being
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
Wow, all these unfinished stories that are so well written, I wish if you were not finishing this you can give it to someone who can at lease complete the story.
RaeAnneCaboosey chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
i know its been a long time and the chances of you even being on anymore is slim but please update this its so good! your writing really conveyed how chandler was feeling and the pain that he had in his heart and i really want to know what happened between them. this story is incredible so please update it if you can ;-;
Prof-the F.R.I.E.N.D.S fanatic chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
Please for the love of whatever you hold dear, continue this.
dizuz chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
You better update soon or else it wouldn't make much of a difference as Chandler would say except this time it does matter 'cause I'm running out of Mondler fanfictions
FriendsTvFiction chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Love it ;)
Me chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Ooh, please update soon, this looks really good.
MatTeneyMoNdlerLoVer chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Gr8 chapter
Really wanna see some mondler action in d next update
MatTeneyMoNdlerLoVer chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Wow gr8 start girl
Cannot wait to read to more
friends chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Update update update
I want an update
C'mon this story is awesome
I cannot wait to read the next chapter
momdlerlover chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Wohooo...new mondler story
N I am loving it
Update soon
Lovely start
Gabbergirl11 chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
I love, love, love, love, love, love, it3 please updat!
Ricky chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
This is great! Can't wait to see the next chapter! :)
Veridissima chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Love it
Great idea
Love this two chapters
Cynthia Salander chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Ah, her 'stupid beautiful face'! :D

For the lack of adjectives to describe the greatness that this chapter is, I'm gonna stick with 'wonderful'.

The chemistry between the 'Friends' is absolutely perfect - just spot-on. Right from 'dude, you look like crap' to the whole Rachel/Emily confusion, everything is sheer perfection.

I get the feeling like Chandler is blaming Monica a little for their London tryst's sudden end, and I couldn't help but think that that's such a 'Chandler' thing to do.

We Mondler fans always crave for some "interpersonal" chapters, but introspective chapters are fun, too ;)

I know I'm writing a ridiculously long review, but then, words cannot describe how much I enjoyed this chapter. I really, really do hope you'd update the next chapter soon.

(Great cliffhanger, by the way!)
Amelia Lauren chapter 2 . 9/19/2012