Reviews for Poisoned Heart
camp1500 chapter 23 . 7/21
This is a good read so far. I look forward to when you complete it.
Brookie Twiling chapter 23 . 7/16
Brilliant story! Hermione being Harvey's niece is just perfect and, while I don't usually like pregnancy fics, this one is written in such a way that I really don't care. You stay true to the characters, while also making them make more sense (Like many people forgot, including me, that Dumbledore is powerful for a reason and Wormtail does actually have to have some intelligence, once you pointed it out it was obvious).

It's been two years since you last updated, so I don't know what the situation is with your dad, but either way- sending ya love.

I really hope you continue this one day, it's just too good to be left as is! And there's so much I need to know like; How does Ivy survive? When do Voldie and Dumbles find her? Will she kill Voldie? Dumbles? What about her family? And will the league accept her? What about Gordan? Will she 'fix' the Potters? What will their relationship(s) be like? SO MANY QUESTIONSSSSSSSS! (and not the character... had too, sorry not sorry).

I love your portray of Ivy/Harry and there were somethings that really didn't make sense real-life-wise but them I'm like, "These are comic book characters, I'd be more annoyed if it did make real-life sense". I think the comic-bookness of it really makes it a better story. Quite a few missed words and spelling mistakes dotted about, but don't matter nothing against the plot and storylines!
Korin Dragoon chapter 20 . 7/1
Typical new 'daddy' response, LOL.
huskerfan chapter 23 . 6/15
I really enjoy this story. Its been a while since the last update, but if you get inspiration to write more Id love to see what happens, especially in such a dramatic time of the story with trying to find a cure for the poison!
Skull chapter 23 . 6/13
Great story. I really like what you've done So far. I hope you pick this story up again soon.
Hawkeyes dark past chapter 23 . 6/11
I hope you come back and update soon. I miss this story and want to know what happens next and if Ivy survives.
Spidey-phd chapter 20 . 5/23
Baby bat-kitten, baby flower-bat, and baby clown-witch. That is going to be a crazy nursery.
Beast94 chapter 23 . 5/11
Amazing story!
I hope you will eventually continue:)
DiaZeroGear chapter 23 . 4/7
Is it possible to use the lazuras pit cause wouldn’t that be a kick to the but to whoever used the potion (Dumbledore most likely) the healing properties could cancel out the poison considering it can grant long life and resurrects the dead
Ynohtna chapter 22 . 3/14
Just rereading and hoping your muse remember this masterpiece.
battle manga chapter 23 . 3/11
Love the story.
BobTheT-rex chapter 23 . 2/22
I love your story's and hope for updates.
Ps hope your father gets better soon.
LordNemesis chapter 23 . 2/19
Wish this story was not forgotten about it was a great story
Aeroza chapter 23 . 2/5
I as well as others would really wish you would continue this unfinished story. It has potential to be a truly good crossover like I read on others based on Harry Potter Xovers. Please come back and continue this; hopefully soon.
Hell yes keep this going. Its great
1,582 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »