Reviews for Poisoned Heart
Lightspire chapter 19 . 5/5
Well... That was unexpected. I honestly didn't think this story would go there. But how old is Hermione again? Just sayin'... that's statutory. And Harley may be intelligent, but I really don't think she knows enough about genetics, or Ivy's lab to actually DO that... Hermione maybe, but still. Well, while the idea is fun, that really came out of left field. I thought this was a story about developing relationships and how Ivy eventually kills Voldemort, (I assume SOMETHING along those lines will happen eventually) not some fetishistic romp. Still enjoying the story, it's great, but... where did that come from? It's an interesting twist, to be sure. Guess i'm a little shocked is all. Well, looking forward to where ya go with this!
raynisia chapter 19 . 5/5
rofl! great story.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 19 . 5/5
Omg!lol! Loved it, that last part was a crack up! Hehehehehehehe, can't wait for the next chapter.
Aidis chapter 19 . 5/5
You're an updating machine! And I appreciate you for it!
-Aidis
maxgoof296 chapter 19 . 5/5
Interesting, I'm wondering what happened there at the end with Hermione and Harley.
lord Martiya chapter 19 . 5/5
About killing Joker, I was thinking about one thing: Ivy can kill the Joker with ease in a completely legal way: go around with Harley in public, and when Joker attacks kill him in self-defence before Batman can intervene. Given it's the Joker, not even Batman will be able to contest self-defence (of the bystanders if not of herself).
That, or Harley could get Joker killed herself by being a character witness at his next trial. When it happens, she could use her knowledge of Joker's character to assassinate his insanity defence (mainly by proving he DOES understand the illegality and consequences of his actions, meaning he's legally sane)... And when Joker's insanity defence fails, it's capital punishment for him.
Shinkicker chapter 19 . 5/5
What the fuck. Well, I hope that is temporary for Harley's sake.

Anyway, I was going to say Hermione could sort of take up the Oracles roll in the group if she wasn't going to be a front line fighter.
thekingofsweden1 chapter 19 . 5/5
Wow. Anyone who says they expected that is lying. So hilarious.
fireball900 chapter 19 . 5/5
Ah, drunk HP-magic. After all, if mundane drunks can get into ridiculous adventures, what could they do with magic?
Turn into futas, apparently.
iceland chapter 19 . 5/5
good story to read and wonder what happens next to the new couples.
Penny is wise chapter 19 . 5/5
Awesome chapter. Lol Hermione is a kinky drunk.
Alex2909 chapter 19 . 5/5
ive heard you can wake up in some strange places and situations after a night out partying, but this seems to take the cake
Ranmaleopard chapter 19 . 5/5
This is just great keep it up
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 19 . 5/5
good hope for more
paueorr chapter 19 . 5/5
I'm enjoying this so far. An excellent premise, and well executed. The only thing I'm afraid of is that sex between Harley and Hermione is gratuitous and won't advance the story. I don't know what you have planned, of course, but there should be some significance to the act to the story.

Keep up the good work!