Reviews for Poisoned Heart
*or let Joker her her or that kid in any way, *

That first "her" should probably be "hurt" or "harm".

Beyond that, no errors I could spot. Though a certain Bat deserved a knee to the gonads for his actions. Though, I suppose the Bat Cup would only cause Babs to hurt her knee. Not something she needs right now.
Edsheerancamogie chapter 23 . 3/4
Love your story looking forward to the next chapter whenever it will be up.
Ynohtna chapter 23 . 2/27
Iove the story and I hope you up date soon
Toermalijn chapter 23 . 2/13
I really love this story, i hope you will find new motivation to write again soon. And good luck with your Father! Xo
very good, loved
goblin81 chapter 23 . 1/24
An engaging and entertaining story I hope to see your muse plant the seeds you need to see it florish.
ScbaStv chapter 23 . 1/14
Brilliant work. I'm really impressed with how you managed to mesh both worlds and am looking forward what will happen next. Thanks for writing :]
Iceflame55 chapter 23 . 1/9
Ok, I want more, as soon as you can 'convince' your Muse to cooperate. And if you need implements to do the convincing, I'll be happy to locate any you need. Knives? Acid? Bamboo Slivers for under the nail insertion? Say the word and I'll start learning to make, buy, steal such to insure your Muse is WAY too happy to comply :).
mckertis chapter 19 . 1/8
Okay, this story just jumped the shark.
Cormin12 chapter 15 . 1/6
* snort even Ben didn't stay dead, spidie travels the multiverse and he's not dead in all of them.
DarowdrynofArcadia chapter 23 . 1/3
So... here's hoping this story continues, coz, uh... this is awesome and amazing and wonderful and I'm keeping it.
Narutobatman chapter 23 . 12/8/2016
I love this story
JPElles chapter 5 . 11/30/2016
Little known fact. Pregnancies in full are ten months. Women usually find out about a month in. And villains like Ivy Batman usually has a soft spot for. Same with two face. Penguin became an informant for him I believe in the comics. Fun stuff. Harry potter Batman always interests me because in the comics he frequently shows aptitude for magic though he doesn't like to use it.
siblingloveF2 chapter 23 . 11/27/2016
Hey, nice story, very well written. Are you still gonna update it? Just one question after that, does Harvey know about Hermione being a witch nothing really shows if he does or does not? Just curious. Keep up the good work.
Love, siblingloveF2 (Lolo)
Simon D. Uzumaki chapter 23 . 11/25/2016
i have to say im in love with this one you need to do more please please please lol
1,558 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »