Reviews for Poisoned Heart
Tharl chapter 14 . 9/29
...You killed Fawkes! OMG! That's hardcore. I have read a -lot- of incredibly dark fics and I still wasn't expecting that. The only other one I can think of where the pheonix bites it is a HP/Lovecraft crossover.

Anyways, I am greatly enjoying this story. I especcialy loved the MUSA creature pardons.
Anna chapter 21 . 9/27
Great story!
Arrialee chapter 21 . 9/29
Ahhh I love this story so far I can't wait till you update again.
Sinclair chapter 21 . 9/27
Yes, you back ! Is great that you updated , cause I really wanna see more of this story. Hey , not ta seem ungrateful or nothin but can you update "white owl" too please ? I really like dat story . Can you do something with shape in da next chapter , like maybe show us how the order is handling da search for ivy ?
iceland chapter 21 . 9/26
good story to read and good too see a new chapter too.
No1 chapter 21 . 9/26
Glad to see this is still being updated

Loved the chapter, can't wait to read more
Mint-age chapter 21 . 9/28
Odd sort of story. Enjoyable
Wooooooo! UPDATE TIME~!
I love this story so much, it's almost painful how many times I end up rereading it while I wait. That aside, great chapter! I kinda wanted to see the parental unit's reaction, but you had a good reason to put it off. I also like what you lead up to at the end! Now all I gotta do is wait...
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 21 . 9/27
Did not see that coming...the league asking for help from Ivi that is. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Wishfull-star chapter 21 . 9/27
that was a wonderful chapter and I can't wait for whatever happens next:) I wonder if Ivy will be able to cure Diana?:)
ElementalMaster16 chapter 21 . 9/27
cool chapter!

Dracowoman chapter 21 . 9/27
update soon please.

PS: I not a fan of this chapter even compromising to help Barbra, Ivy would still be Ivy, and Ivy has always been a mercantile misanthrope towards those who put humans above nature (IE: the Justice League & all its members)
KhazintheDark chapter 21 . 9/27
Sooo, is it safe to bet on more than a few Skullheads being smashed by Harley's hammer?
zaresetrubld chapter 21 . 9/27
Thanks for the new chapter, I'm really looking forward to the next
ColdFang chapter 21 . 9/27
Ahh. And so the truth behind Pamela's pardon might be revealed even sooner than expected. However, I do wonder if Clark is going to snoop as to what Barbara was doing at Ivy's place.
1,295 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »