Reviews for Poisoned Heart
JPElles chapter 5 . 11/30/2016
Little known fact. Pregnancies in full are ten months. Women usually find out about a month in. And villains like Ivy Batman usually has a soft spot for. Same with two face. Penguin became an informant for him I believe in the comics. Fun stuff. Harry potter Batman always interests me because in the comics he frequently shows aptitude for magic though he doesn't like to use it.
siblingloveF2 chapter 23 . 11/27/2016
Hey, nice story, very well written. Are you still gonna update it? Just one question after that, does Harvey know about Hermione being a witch nothing really shows if he does or does not? Just curious. Keep up the good work.
Love, siblingloveF2 (Lolo)
Simon D. Uzumaki chapter 23 . 11/25/2016
i have to say im in love with this one you need to do more please please please lol
david12leca chapter 23 . 11/22/2016
ur truly brilliant im sorry hear about ur father, but ur story is so well written im stoked that i read it thought it was one i had before
Voldein chapter 23 . 11/2/2016
Love the story! Was a fun read, hope you continue to write it, but family first, family always. Had an aunt die from cancer in august. Hope your dad beats his. God bless, or if you worship someone else, may he/she/it bless you and your family. 3 _
locojoe4 chapter 23 . 10/15/2016
I only just started reading your stories after discovering your name from dragen's Animagus Mishap. So far, I like what I'm seeing. Hope to see more soon.
Bronze chapter 3 . 9/25/2016
I started to read this some time in the past but for reasons unknown to myself I never finished it. I think during one of the time my tech service was working on my computer they erased everything I was reading. I found it interesting and was enjoying it. Now that I've found it again I'm going to finish it. I would greatly enjoy you taking the time to either update or complete it. Thank you.
Noitaerc chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
I rereading this story and I just realized one thing: this Ivy is a minor by law and was known as Poison Ivy (and imprisoned in Arkham) since she was 10 if I got the timeline right. I'm surprised she never used it against the justice system or Batman as to leave Arkham. It sure would make him and others feel guilty for sending a child to live there, no matter how mature she acts and physically is.

And Barbara may feel less awkward if she knew her girlfriend was closer to her age than she believes... but it could make it worse, since it would means she had a child with a teenager chronologically.
Rydralle chapter 23 . 9/15/2016
A very good story and i hope you update soon.
Foxy Engineer chapter 23 . 9/5/2016
Please write more. I found this and now I'm hooked
alexc123 chapter 23 . 9/3/2016
I'm happy this has been updated! Great chapter!
Dawsen chapter 19 . 8/29/2016
CO would come out of exhaust if it weren't for catalytic converters. CO2 is what comes out
SunshineBubbles chapter 23 . 8/10/2016
holy fuck this is the greatest fic ever
TheCookie197 chapter 23 . 8/9/2016
I love this story. Looking forward to more.
SuperheroFangirl chapter 23 . 7/30/2016
Interesting story, I can't wait to see where it leads, and what this new idea of yours is for the plot.
1,546 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »