Reviews for Poisoned Heart
mkeeg91 chapter 15 . 10/14/2013
this is getting interesting. hope Harley can be helped.

Hermione? :D maybe a Harley/Mione pairing in the future to help speed up Dr. Quinzel's return to sanity? could be interesting ;)

hope to see more soon!
Katsuhito chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
Very nice. Love the little plot twists, and the way you're keeping Ivy's personality relatively unchanged despite her going straight. Also, Hermione being Dent's neice, instead of dead, was great. Now I'm not sure which story I'd like to see updated next, this one, or White Owl. I'm leaning towards this one only because the latter was just updated anyway.

Keep up the great work!
Darman Skirata chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
Great story idea; I love how Hermione ends up meeting the 'Chosen One' anyways. Keep up the great work, stories like this one are unfortunately rather thin on the ground.
gaara king of the sand chapter 15 . 10/10/2013
great chapter i found out that the story got deleted AGAIN off my profile i'm getting angry about how it keeps happening anyway i have to say the hermione part i think she got hurt by the troll and her parents had her leave to another school anyway again great chapter i hope you can update again soon till next message bye
King Scorpious chapter 15 . 10/7/2013
Excellent Story So Far I'm Really Really Really Really Really Enjoying It Please Continue The Story Whenever You Can Please & Thank You. PS I Love Femslash Stories They RULE!
Ranmaleopard chapter 15 . 10/7/2013
This is just god damn awesome and interesting I can't wait to see what happens next. Nor can I wait to see what happens when Hermione learns that Pamela Lillian Isely/Poison Ivy is actually Pamela Potter. Please continue!
Dragish chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
Nice twist here. I do wonder will Hermione have the same telepathic communication with Ivy as Barbra?
Cheatou chapter 15 . 10/4/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
YES. ALL OF THE YES.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
Question who, if any, is Hermione's hero/in awe of?
Bruce Wayne and/or Batman
Pamela Isley and/or Poison Ivy
KaiArtemisJackson chapter 15 . 10/3/2013
awesome story, did not expect hermione to be his niece though, but a great twist
Guest chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
Batman's parents also stay dead. Not relevant to anything, just wanted to point that out.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
Gewn Stacy stayed dead, I think, if you ignore the horrible clone saga. I don't know if you are thinking this or not, but please don't go the harem route. Waiting for your next chapter!
DD chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
I really dislike the way Ivy is constantly getting ass fucked in this fic.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
A favourite one shot is Harry meeting Hermione's Uncle who turns out to be Dent as so a very nice addition to a favourite story.
Silvermane1 chapter 15 . 10/2/2013