Reviews for Poisoned Heart
Sterben-Salamander chapter 16 . 8/25/2014
Wishfull-star chapter 16 . 8/25/2014
this story is amazing I cant wait for more:)
Silky Button chapter 16 . 8/25/2014
haha ticked Ivy is actually really funny to read
and the fact that it is Hermione she is helping is an added bonus.

can't wait to see what you do with Hermione and if you incorporate her further into the story after she is healed

Joker needs to die... just saying ;)
Castage chapter 16 . 8/25/2014
Great story so far!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/23/2014
Glad u didn't give up on this. Can't wait for the next chapter
ArchAngelGundam chapter 16 . 8/24/2014
That was fun. Looking forward to more.
Keep up the good work. Deus tecum.
Alex2909 chapter 16 . 8/24/2014
nice interaction between ivy and zatanna. please let harley be okay and safe
Alucard-Masters chapter 16 . 8/23/2014
interesting way to throw a potter-verse character into the mix but workable and believable. can't wait to read more my friend.
Peaslums chapter 16 . 8/23/2014
I've enjoyed what you've written so far, keep it up. I have hope that Hermione won't end up as the one-demensional nerd that many stories portray her as, as you've done well in your characters so far. You've wove a good story with fairly believable plotlines backed up by solid logic and character progression. This is the first femharry I've enjoyed. Just make sure not to overdo the connection between Pam and Barbara; there's no trope that kills a story faster than mental connections.
Aiko chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
I love it! You know I thought you gave up on this story. Please update soon on this story and White owl! There both great stories!
james.wylie.guerra chapter 16 . 8/23/2014
YAY Hermione! I was hopping she would get to be in this. cool fic, I like the herbology angle, : ]
Wolfreader2 chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
So glad you are back I love your stories and was sad at the thought that they were abandoned. Your stories are amazing can't wait for the next chapter also for the Harry Potter and X - Men cross over. Keep up the good work.
shadowebb chapter 16 . 8/23/2014
Pleas update ASAP!
Gravity's Child chapter 16 . 8/23/2014
Definitely looking forward to any more chapters that come! This had perfect timing. School starts in a few days, and I'm so not ready to be a senior in High School, and this totally made me feel better. Thanks!
dogman999 chapter 16 . 8/23/2014
Love the story hope that you will update in the coming up the good work.
1,375 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 .. Last Next »