Reviews for Poisoned Heart
Noble Korhedron chapter 19 . 5/5/2015
W.T.F?! How in hell could all this happen and Hermione is STILL asleep?! Also, shouldn't Pam/Ivy kick Harley's arse for this one? Unless Hermione did it all in her sleep of course...? #baffled
discb chapter 19 . 5/5/2015
Hopefully Hermione didn't get knocked up 0.0
irnzenmonk chapter 19 . 5/5/2015
i really didn't see that coming at all.
james.wylie.guerra chapter 19 . 5/5/2015
Lol that was unexpected. Great update :)
CastBound Graceus chapter 19 . 5/5/2015
Did not see this coming!
KhazintheDark chapter 19 . 5/5/2015
I think I remember Ivy (canon) giving Harley a shot of some mix of plant extracts which increased her strength, toughness, constitution, permanently, it also made her immune to all toxins including Joker gas and that stuff Scarecrow uses. Along with alcohol.
[The above was typed before I finished reading the chapter.]
Huh. That's... different? Well, like with the readheads three things pop out. One, it'll be interesting to see how Hermione reacts to this. Two, how the hell did she make that while drunk, or more to the point how did she know what to use. Three... Harley's reaction to morningwood is, entertaining.

Also how is Hermione not awake from Harley shouting?
StrongGuy159 chapter 19 . 5/5/2015
Cool chapter continue please.
lordamnesia chapter 19 . 5/5/2015
Rofl, now there's a twist! Keep up the good work!
Ellen Kuhfeld chapter 19 . 5/5/2015
These days, very little CO comes out of car exhausts. Blame the catalytic converter - it's hard to murder somebody with car exhaust these days. (I write murder mysteries. You gotta keep up with the tech.)
Guest chapter 18 . 5/3/2015
Really hope this story keeps updating at this pace.
Katsuhito chapter 19 . 5/5/2015
Wow, that was faster than normal update. Thanks! Good chapter and a nice twist at the end - although I kinda half expected something like that from at least one of the witches.

Oh, and just fyi, the plural of "formula" is either "formulas" (no apostrophe) or "formulae" (from the original Latin).

Looking forward to the next chapter, which I now have hopes will be out soonish. :)
TOWTWUKER chapter 19 . 5/5/2015
Going for futa aren't u
marlastiano chapter 19 . 5/5/2015
Yes. Please keep going :)
Lightspire chapter 19 . 5/5/2015
Well... That was unexpected. I honestly didn't think this story would go there. But how old is Hermione again? Just sayin'... that's statutory. And Harley may be intelligent, but I really don't think she knows enough about genetics, or Ivy's lab to actually DO that... Hermione maybe, but still. Well, while the idea is fun, that really came out of left field. I thought this was a story about developing relationships and how Ivy eventually kills Voldemort, (I assume SOMETHING along those lines will happen eventually) not some fetishistic romp. Still enjoying the story, it's great, but... where did that come from? It's an interesting twist, to be sure. Guess i'm a little shocked is all. Well, looking forward to where ya go with this!
raynisia chapter 19 . 5/5/2015