Reviews for Poisoned Heart
Soutrick chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
Interesting chapter
and Hermione is Two-Face's niece, that's a surprise
and looking forward to see how things will go after Zatana heal Barbara
Shinkicker chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
AMG! An update! Bloody awesome! Just wish the chapter was longer.

Have to say I didn't guess that Harvey's niece is Hermione though. Curious how she and Ivy will get along though, since they have no common ground like in cannon (except Ron weasley?). She most likely knows that Ivy is a witch since I assume a list of the level 10 Botanists would known via text book since the list is so damn short - Ivy would probably warrant a special mention to. Little surprised she, or he parents, would get along well with such a major criminal though. I would have figured he'd be pretty clandestine about visiting her and stuff, so no one could use her against him.

Still, looking forward to the Zatanna and Ivy snipefest. Should be amusing, since Barbara could maybe play the straight man of the trio.

Curious, will Ivy's real age get out? It would be hilarious for the authorities to realise that Ivy should be in Juvenile Detention, haha.

Actually what could be amusing with Fawkes, the wards just prevent his regeneration, so ATM, he is 'dead' but if his remains got outside the wards he'd regenerate - and be miffed about it, it could be quite a comedy moment.

Thanks for posting! Update (very) soon!
Slytherin Studios chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
Nicely done. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Achaewa chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
Happy to see a new chapter posted, almost thought that you had abandoned this story, which I am enjoying immensely.

You sure are capable of writing an engaging story and with it being one of the few Dumbledore bash!fics that I like. It says quite something about your skills.

So I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Good luck and keep on writing :-)
ElementalMaster16 chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
cool chapter!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (ˆ_ˆ)
discb chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
Huh, so Hermione is the one needing legs? Wow
SimplyRV chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
good chapter.
Hope that Ivy can heal Hermione and that Zatanna can stimulate Barbara.
update soon
Zaralann chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
Nice chapter.
saint21 chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
Love it. How did Hermione lose her legs? Was it the troll? Update soon
Cinsir chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
Awesome story. Cant wait for more!
goddragonking chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
great ch and hope for more updates soon
wolfey141 chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
ok i so saw that coming. who else could it have been.
KingLoitl chapter 14 . 9/30/2013
update soon plz! im loving this plot-twist and storyline
redwolf23456 chapter 14 . 9/26/2013
Great story so far
Manuel chapter 14 . 9/10/2013
I really like your story. Please update soon
1,184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 .. Last Next »