Reviews for Poisoned Heart
Reploid Avenger chapter 19 . 5/5/2015
This is an excellent story, but I can't help but wonder, where's Batman during all this, isn't he curious about Barbara's whereabouts, or suspecting Ivy of some malicious deeds? Batman always tends to see the worst especially in Gotham's rogues, and for good reason, haven't even seen hide nor hair of Bruce Wayne either, will he be making an appearance?
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 19 . 5/5/2015
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
Njordy chapter 19 . 5/5/2015
whata...that came out of nowhere ...xD
MaxKnight1010101 chapter 19 . 5/5/2015
Bahahaha! You see, it's stuff like this that really pulls me into a story. I don't care how crazy it is, this is definitely the sort of thing I would specifically read a story for.

So... does this mean Harley and Hermione don't need a pod of their own? :D
Alonger chapter 19 . 5/5/2015
"Eventually, the four left, Barbara and herself practically carrying Harley and Ivy out to the car..."

Maybe: "Eventually, the four left, Barbara and herself practically carrying Harley and Hermione out to the car..."
Aaron Leach chapter 19 . 5/5/2015
Awesome chapter!
Foxy Talia Potter chapter 19 . 5/5/2015
Honestly I did not like that end. There are more sensual ways women can be together, rather than giving one a useless tool. That being said I liked the rest of the chapter.
Zaralann chapter 19 . 5/5/2015
Awesome chapter.
Neon1311 chapter 19 . 5/5/2015
Well, that's certainly an interesting ending for the chapter.
I'm quite impressed that Hermione managed to brew a potion properly while being completely drunk. It says quite a lot about her skill with potions or that it's an incredibly easy potion to brew.
SimplyRV chapter 19 . 5/5/2015
well... wonder what will happen now...
Phaedra Coopers chapter 19 . 5/5/2015
did not expect that
Le Chasseur chapter 19 . 5/5/2015
... Hermione is really brillant, but scary !
Zezelchark chapter 19 . 5/5/2015
...i dont...cant...what
Slytherin Studios chapter 19 . 5/5/2015
nicely done.
Leez chapter 19 . 5/5/2015
...Did Harley just /Rape/ Hermione? Cod that's what I'm getting from the ending there... Taking without consent when the other person is sleeping and drunk is the same as taking without consent with force... I'm not sure if that's what you meant though so I thought I'd better ask... Maybe you should clarify a bit?

Leez