Reviews for Poisoned Heart
Bar Sira chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Dear whitetigerwolf:

And why, exactly, should I refuse to read something just because it's a kind of thing I don't generally like?

Sincerely,
Bar Sira
draco7347 chapter 23 . 5/15/2016
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
myafroatemydog chapter 4 . 4/30/2016
Well things are getting good
myafroatemydog chapter 3 . 4/30/2016
Well that was interesting
myafroatemydog chapter 2 . 4/30/2016
I wonder where you will take this
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
This was an interesting first chapter it's sad you killed hermoine
ArchAngelGundam chapter 23 . 4/29/2016
My sympathies to you and your father. I know what it's like to see a loved one go through that.
Deus tecum.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/27/2016
Loving the story can't wait to see what happens next
Soundwave-82 chapter 23 . 4/25/2016
I cant wait to read the next keep up the good work
Biowind chapter 23 . 4/25/2016
Well I read your story in one shot and I have to say that it was great. Now I just can't wait for you to start updating again. I feel that it will be great to see what you can come up with to cure Pamela's parents and Siruse. The only cure I can think of right now is to NOT override what was told of them, but to have them FORGET in away. For example making them regress to the point of where the compulsion originated for them. Then have them remember what they have done through the years, but as more like as they remember dreams. And once dear brother comes in, dang that will be interesting, as it doesn't seem like has been compulsed, though I guess we haven't really meet him yet to get a feel of his overall personality. To bad you had to skip over Umbridge though.

Any way I hope you can update this and your Son of Mercy story sometime, love that story. You have great ideas, and interesting concepts that I hardly, or never see.
Sushie-chan chapter 23 . 4/24/2016
Love your work ! And I send you support. Because my mom had five of those fucking cancers. So I send you support... Even if it's just that...
GinaStar chapter 23 . 4/24/2016
Love the story and will be praying for your uncle! am a cancer survivor myself ;) chemo & radiation, so I understand what he is going through. Keep your chin up!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/21/2016
Are you going to update white owl soon?
SeanE chapter 23 . 4/21/2016
My mother passed away due to cancer in January and I just want to say that I admire how you can continue to take time to write and do other things as you live your life. I hope that he'll make a strong recovery and it will all turn out ok.
KhazintheDark chapter 23 . 4/23/2016
There's a few misspelled words in the second half of the chapter, not typos but the ones of the type where you spell there as their for example. One of them is in Two-Face's dialogue, triologue, tetralogue... where he's telling Harley not to let the Joker near Hermione. And yes, pentalogue is also a thing dodecalogue too.
1,546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »