Reviews for Poisoned Heart
jay123 chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
I can't imagine ivy working with voldy huh I wonder what she'll do about it I mean he might become a threat to her daughter and that would be bad great work
ElementalMaster16 chapter 16 . 8/23/2014
cool chapter! i like ivy's and zatanna's interaction, though i think i'm too much in ivy's corner to appreciate the drama :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Micky chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
Dear whitetigerwolf,
I'm a very big fan of your story's. particularly white owl and ninetail customs and of course poisoned heart. You have recently updated two of those three story's I'm just hoping you will be updating ninetail's as well. I check your page regularly its bookmarked and probably my most visited site.( I'm not a stalker don't worry ;) I just like a lot of the story's you've favorited and its easy to check updates on your page.) Its most likely a guarantee that I'll read the next update of ether of these story's so if you wish to respond leave your response in your comments or were ever you do it as I don't have a page on fan fiction. again I'm a big fan.
Hopeing you are well
- Micky!
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 16 . 8/23/2014
Nice work on the update, hoping to read more soon.
Femtotech chapter 16 . 8/22/2014
Neat. Glad to see you're back writing this.
Aidis chapter 16 . 8/22/2014
Wheeeee! Two updates so quickly! 3 Love your fics!
Silvermane1 chapter 16 . 8/22/2014
cool
AsSoonAsPosible chapter 16 . 8/22/2014
love it, can't wait for the next
puma1sunfire chapter 16 . 8/22/2014
Fantastic! So glad to see this story continuing. Best Crossover of this nature I have ever seen. I agree once the muse goes its hell to continue writing.
deathgeonous chapter 16 . 8/22/2014
What is with this site lately? Yesterday I read this fic until the last chapter, and this chapter was not available. And then after that, I closed out of this fic, hoping to go back into it and find this chapter, and all the recent updates were gone, including yours! Jeeze. Still, nice update, and it's great to hear from you again, so thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
kapuis chapter 16 . 8/22/2014
Good chapter.
I really like the relation between Zatanna and Ivy and their interaction.
I look forward to read the next chapter.
I hope also to see the discussion between Ivy and Harley on her relation with the Joker.
Ranmaleopard chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
This is great keep it up!
DGfleetfox chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
Cool.
jonez227 chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
hooray you are on a roll updating all the stories that I have been craving a new chapter of. I love your stories and can't wait to see what happens next
matthew.hunter.40 chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
Hey! so glad to see you back! Looking forward to whatever story you update next. Hoping for some gargoyles love :P
910 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »