Reviews for Poisoned Heart
Wishfull-star chapter 23 . 4/21
that was awesome I loved the chapter and I can't wait for whatever happens next:) I'm glad your home again and I pray for a speedy recovery:)
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 23 . 4/21
Still a great story. But don't push yourself to write. If your not feeling it.
Anubis of The Highway Thieves chapter 23 . 4/21
Good fic.

Also, can't remember if I offered before, but I have some challenges on my profile if your interested.

I have no problems if only parts are used to give you an idea for a one shot.
kat99421 chapter 23 . 4/21
I can understand the cancer my uncle just recently died from it.
sinclair36 chapter 23 . 4/21
Welcome back dude !
Camath chapter 23 . 4/21
You've updated! The chapter was fantastic, just like the rest of the story, and was well worth the wait :)
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 23 . 4/21
I feel your pain my dad was in the hospital for stage 4 lung cancer. It might not truly get better but it'll get easier to push the pain and heartache back until your truly facing it again. I luv this story and hope it never ends. :-)
Slytherin Studios chapter 23 . 4/21
i like it, nicely done.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 23 . 4/21
Lol! I hope that Ivi gets better soon. Can't wait for the next chapter.
SakuraKoi chapter 23 . 4/21
Oh no Ivy
TheFoolishDreamer chapter 23 . 4/21
I hope your dad gets better, my uncle had cancer and the chemo and therapies were successful. Just have patience alright! :)
kapuis chapter 23 . 4/21
Good chapter.
I like the confrontation between Barbara and Bruce. I wonder also when Barbara's friend and family will learn that she has daughters.
I like also Wonder Woman's attitude, she has honor, it's an amazon.
I wonder who has make the potion for Cheetah.
I look really forward to read the next chapter.
thekingofsweden1 chapter 23 . 4/21
Life tends to beat up all of us. I'll happily take whatever writing you can, especially on this story. That being said, it feels like you picked up the thread right where you left off, no sense of a lost story at all. Very happy about that.
magitech chapter 23 . 4/21
Welcome back and sorry to hear about your father. My own is also in hospital due to a stroke so I can understand how you have more important things on your mind.

Good chapter and great to see Barbara facing down Bats and Grayson.
And as always Alfred is a class act.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 23 . 4/21
wow sweet work on the chapter good to see Barbara feeling closer to Ivy and know that it might not be long before she fails in love with her.
1,511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »