Reviews for Poisoned Heart
shugokage chapter 22 . 11/7
Wow a truly impressive chapter and I can't wait to read more!
dogman999 chapter 22 . 11/7
Keep up the good work.
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 22 . 11/7
An interesting twist and Cheetah is a scientist with enough chemistry background that she made herself the cat-woman she is so she probably could have brewed the potion, now the only question is if she did. Also, some stories I've read suggested that just about anyone can brew a potion as the magic is in the ingredients rather than in the person making it, but canon did actually touch on this thanks to Argus Filtch. My memory isn't that great, but in one of the books Harry tracked mud into the school and Filtch caught him and was going to punish him before he briefly left Harry alone in his office and Harry found out Argus was a squib. He found an advertisement about squibs learning magic, though that was never explicitly stated, and part of that included potion brewing. Now, this could be interpreted in two ways, either squibs don't get educated in brewing and thus usually fail when they're trying to learn, and failure at brewing is potentially deadly without magic to save you, so that possibility means anyone can brew potions, but the other possibility the scene from the book implies is that the brewer does need magic because the flier Harry found had the testimonies of what were probably squibs that said before they took this course they couldn't brew even simply potions and after the course their potions were the envy of all their friends. I'm not sure yet where you stand on this or even if Cheetah might have magic since the heart of this story is that Ivy has magic, so I'll eagerly await the next chapter where hopefully those answers and more might be given.
AnFan-n-More chapter 22 . 11/7
I'm not happy. I'm guessing that Snape brewed the potion, possibly Dumbledore. And that the condition for the blood will be to turn over Ivy. I really don't want to see her turned over to the Wizards. I hope that in some way they can convince the brewer to hand over the blood since if they don't it will kill Ivy, which they wouldn't want to happen. And that this only brings the Heroes into the know about what and why Ivy is the way she is. Oh well. We'll see next update I suppose.
Zikarn Krais chapter 22 . 11/7
Just need some grammar checking.

Pretty sure you didn't mean they were "spearing" in the Watchtower, nor that the shoots (and it's plural) grew from the redhead's "bidy".
Cormin12 chapter 22 . 11/7
Just because I feal like being a dick, without balls Harley couldn't get anyone preggers, no balls no semen. The penis is just the delivery method. Also vines grew from her biddy? I laughed so hard, I get what is supposed to be there but... Just wow, isint a biddy a term for an old lady? Lolz
Forsaken139 chapter 22 . 11/7
Ehh... I don't take Ivy as a person who'd put control of her life in another's.
DarkKitsuneFluffy chapter 22 . 11/7
Well done.
Shannon Dee chapter 22 . 11/7
Excellent chapter.
ShadowCub chapter 22 . 11/7
I love Diana, but this?
JimmyHall24 chapter 22 . 11/7
I don't know if I would have helped Wonder Woman. (probably would but if it had been a male hero then probably not. xD) Now I need chapter 23. only have to wait about four months.
rachel.weck.5 chapter 22 . 11/7
...a line from beauty and beast? Any way well written
DarkKitsuneFluffy chapter 15 . 11/7
I love everything about this story and that plot twist sealed it.
Ice Clad Shade chapter 22 . 11/7
... update soon. I must know what happens next...
thekingofsweden1 chapter 22 . 11/7
Dun Dun Dun. Some nasty magic getting thrown into the mix. A good time too, since it was starting to feel like too much of a DC fic, forgetting the Harry Potter stuff entirely.
1,374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »