Reviews for Unmarked Margins
silverscribbles chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
awww! I really like this! Akaya's like this angry child that's running around, always on a rampage before he goes tattling to his senpais. It's adorable.
aaliyahybanez chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
This was such a great fic! I enjoyed reading it, especially loved the parts where Kirihara would complain about Haruna to his teammates, the way Sanada and Kirihara's mom would scold him, when Yukimura asked Kirihara to let Haruna sign his copy of her book and how Haruna kind of squealed hihi! I loved the ending to the omake the most! I think you should create a second story for this one you know, about Haruna's second book :)
KL93 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Love your writing style! It so clear and it flows so logically. :)
Encantada the Maiden chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
love it and it's cute
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
And so Kirihara's ascent in being an expert in japanese literature. Yay, for fragments! I love fragments.
Jabberawr chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I don't see one shots as long as this one often. Thank God. It drives me crazy normally, since the writer usually rambles on and on... But. You didn't ramble. Hallelujah! I was in tears after reading this. I love reading about Aka-chan about his poor grades, and how Sanada gets mad at him and bullies him into getting a tutor and stuff. Soo yeah. I really liked the fact that this was a friendship, not a romance. I almost died laughing when I read the parts where Aka-chan compares Haruna's face to Sanada and Yukimura's scary faces. That was just freakin hilarious! Poor Aka-chan, first Sanada on a rampage, then Yukimura playing tennis!? Sigh. I know this request bugs the **** outta writers, but MORE PLEASE (Pleasedon'thurtme.) Fabulous job!

Meep!Meep
maramel chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Lovely, especially at the end.
Sarah chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Absolutely beautiful. I'd love a sequel for this any day!
NikkaHi chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
looooove :D the ending is great :D
Ylreb chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
"It was likeā€¦ I was so focused on your writing, that I didn't pay attention to anything else."

Well, that's exactly how your story made me feel! It's so amazing. Kirihara is very much in character and I totally fell in love with your OC, Haruna. I thought they'll eventually get together but being friends in the end is more realistic.

The banana part was so funny. And I totally went "awww" with "writing is as important to her as tennis is to us". I'm not much of a writer but the same thing goes for photography: when you knew the rules already, you can already break them.

So, good job :))
actors-heroes chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
That was fantastic, I thoroughly enjoyed it! I like Haruna a lot, and you kept all the characters in character, so great job! It's good to see you writing again, I always enjoyed reading your work. :)
mayfairs chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
WOW, FANTASTIC BABY!
doroniasobi chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
poop

8D
thesadisttensaifuji chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
You totally got Kirihara on this one. And I love Haruna OMG. Especially when she kicks him. Now that I've read the whole fic, I think that all the technicalities are actually written very well, considering Haruna's personality. I love how Kirihara compares Haruna's facial expressions to Sanada's and Yukimura's. And great choice about that "writing is as important to her as tennis is to us," making Jackal say it. He's the best person to say that. Another amazing fic from you, Jabby!
fyerigurl chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
OMG DONGSAEEEENG

I really liked this. This was all fluffy and adorableness and I WAS WAITING FOR THE BANANA TO APPEAR YESSSSS.

I laughed out loud at a lot of parts, and I really needed that. So thank you so much. You are wonderful.