Reviews for Harry Potter and The Dragon Tamer's Broomstick
FCTSyndrome chapter 8 . 7/27
Don't end it there! Please!
What about the others finding out about their relationship? And the lessons! I would quite like to read about those!
Fanouch chapter 1 . 7/23
I love the pairing harry/charlie too :)
JBubbles chapter 8 . 12/12/2014
I adooooored the notebook idea! Lovely fic, dear!
TheDemonLady chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
Are you gonna sequel or do that short of the journal?

I LOVE your work
PeytonBlackTheOriginal chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
Oh Lizzy! Wow I mean just wow.
Astiar chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
(๑๑)

Yes! Charlie and Harry are the best rare pair ever!
1sunfun chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
Nice.
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
Tease! You complete and utter TEASE! Nuuuuuuuuuuu! Grawrrharabrawrichercrawrdergar

Bweh.

You can't do that! Nooooooo! You fithly TEASE!
Spirit of the Night Owl chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
Another fic that just doesn't quite seem finished. *sigh* It was good though...interesting. I'm usually more into Drarry, but I liked this. You're right, there aren't enough of these (Charlie/Harry)...I'll have to consider writing one...maybe.
Mirage chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
i really like this story and pairing, those two really where stupid not to see that they like each other and running around like kicked puppys
please more storys of those, and maybe one where Charlie has to work to woo Harry a bit longer maybe as he has an other male interested in him or so and make him a bit more badass...atleast more to the rival!
sub0chick chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
very cut little fic, love the idea of mione readaing harry's smut and ron's title for it. nice work :D
DemeRain chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
That was awesome. Harry & Charlie make the perfect pair. Thanks for sharing.
DaphinoraS chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
I loved this. Harry's little book of erotica about himself and Charlie was an intriguing notion. Thank you for this story.
DaphinoraS chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
I can totally imagine Harry blushing and stuttering and freaking out because there Hermione is exposing her breasts and telling Harry to touch them. I can see his embarrassment and his curiosity warring with each other until finally he reaches out and squeezes one and quickly lets go because it was squishy and gross. Oh, Harry. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Lizzy, all you need to do is go to Harry Potter Archives and select Harry P. and Charlie W. It's that simple. But if your a fan of fem Harry, Reading the AJ Potter Series is really good. I don't remember the auther though. And if you like fem Harry/ Bill, then try Truth Revealed by, well I forgot the authors name but the name of fem Harry is Dorea. It's really good and you should read it.