Reviews for The Diary of Jane
XantheXV chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
Woo buddy...things are picking up, aren't they? Makes you wonder how Jane feels to know that she can see her grandparents, huh?

Thanks to you, ma'am, I have grown quite fond of Larten. I would love it if the guy was my dad...that'd be awesome :3

Please continue on! I'm loving this! I'll give you grief otherwise ;)

Xanthe :3
ambertinynightwalker chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
awesome cliff hanger cant wait for the next chapter
BrizzyBabber chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
XD XD XD XD XD ahhhhh this is great! please update soon!
Raven6921 chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
Oh my, Kurda is back...please update soon I want to know what happens next:P no rushing:)
aquathief chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
Wait a second, wouldn't Mr. Tall be her uncle? This makes little sense.
The Vampaneze Alchemist chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
:D yay I love this story ! You keep at this story please I really love it I love all stories where mr. Tall gets a little love!
SlytherinSoul14 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Awesome dude
jolo7477 chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
I really like your story. I don't believe this chapter is being perverted at all. It's just a eighteen year old girl in love with an older man. She is of age. Keep writing and don't let people's bad complaints get you down.
xXAngelicaXx chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
I'm not gonna lie. I put my iPad down about 4 times because my friend asked me why I was reading a Pervert Story. xD it's good, just takes a little getting used to is all..
Raven6921 chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
this was a pretty good chapter:) i hope you update soon:D
BrizzyBabber chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
Ahhhhhh that was such a great chapter!
I dont think its moving to fast its miving at a great speed!
Keep up the great work!
xXAngelicaXx chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
UPDATE ASAP KTHANKS
The-Rebel-Spong chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
This is really good! I honestly have never read a story about Mr Tall like this! I'm really really interested in what'll happen next, how much more she'll learn about her father and mother. Just everything!
Usually I lose interest if none of my favourites are in a story but this is an exception to the rule for sure! Can't wait for more :)
One Question; Is Mr Tall one of your favourites I take it? :)
The-Rebel-Spong chapter 6 . 9/14/2012