Reviews for Hawk Hath No Fury
Lady Pryde chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
haha wow this would have been out of this world amazing!

The only thing missing are the ninjas joining SHIELD... or at least Storm, Snake, and of course Scarlett... oh and Beach to get the Avengers whipped into shape haha
Slytherin Studios chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Nicely done, I hope you update soon.
theLadyCheshire chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Oh my goodness, you totally nailed Tony's snark, and JARVIS' replies are gold. I wanna know the story behind the noodle incident, BTW. I was a little lost on the first chapter, but totally agreeing- Lifeline's interactions with Tony have gotta be child's play next to the Joes. Would love to see some interaction between the rest of the Joes and the rest of the Avengers.
CommChatter chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
Nice. I like it.
Shiary chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
lol love it!
WestAero13 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
dear lord yes
this is awesome and i just love the idea that clint n natasha are buddies with our favorite ninja clan
Red Witch chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Now this is funny! Love it!
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Oh, Tony. Tony, Tony, Tony.
You're not getting out of that bed until Lifeline is damn well ready to let you out of that bed. He cut his teeth on faaaaar worse patients than you, with much better escape-all-doctor-care skills. His skills of medical doctor-fu are great and powerful. Resistance is futile. You will be healed, whether you cooperate or not.
"Pinches Tony's cheeks" Awww. Lookit the sad little multibillionare. He doesn't like bedrest. Poor baby. "Applies wrist lock" Now, now, no feeling up your visitors. Bad, bad boy.
Please, Pleaaaase tell me this means we'll get a "SHIELD goons attempt to intimidate ninja fic".
Karama9 chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Oh, poor Tony. You don't even stand a chance. Dr Steen has dealt with ninjas and worse, Beach Head. The things this man has seen... and restrained... poor Tony. You'd be so much better off just being a good boy.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
I'm at work, so too busy to log in. I love this chapter and the older Lifeline, plus the addition of how his marriage with Bree put him somewhat in the same circles as Tony.
Ami Ree chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Only you can find a way to put some of my favorite people together for a chapter. That was freaking brilliant and (as a side) the only time I've actually liked Bree. : ) If loudmouth Army Rangers don't bother him, what's a billionaire, genius, playboy, philanthropist going to do?
Can I just be you when I grow up?
N. Ockenfels chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Nice, although I, of course, rather have Hawk and Fury. Although Ironman is good for a laugh, especially with Lifeline thrown in the mix.
gamingkitty chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
JARVIS, no matter what Clint told you, a "Toddlers and Tiaras" marathon counts as cruel and unusual punishment ... save it for after your boss tries to escape ;)

I'm betting Tony hasn't seen the old Joe files, if he seriously thinks keeping him in sickbay is going to be difficult for Lifeline (excuse me, Dr Steen). The man used to keep ninjas and rangers in line, after all.

And speaking of rangers, Cover Girl was Miss January one year? How many people did Beach mangle over _that_?
FlashySyren chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
I think this story could be a lot of fun. I look forward to seeing how it develops.
Raychaell Dionzeros chapter 2 . 10/5/2012