Reviews for The Human Behind the Mask
charlotteredmond99 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Loved the part on the alcohol, well written :-)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Oh Tony... D':

But I'm glad the others finally understand you... at least know who you 'are'...
THEBATMANIMPOSTER chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Woah. Deep. I love this.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
OMG! That Was Awesome! It Was So In Tune With Tony's Character! Great Job. XD
But Poor Tony, Having To Hide Behind All Those Masks.
Journey Hates chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Its called an archery range... just so you know. This is good.
memories.of.rain chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I can't express my feels right now... This is beautifully written! I love how you expressed all the characters realizing that Tony isn't what he portrays himself as *gives you a plate of cookies and a glass of milk* GREAT JOB! _
McCoy's Secret Lover chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Good story.
elizabeth14 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Awesome story! You should continue it! Do you plan to? I hope so! Your story is really good and it just seems like there should be more lol. Great story and hope to see more!
WhoKilledCockRobin chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This fic is amazing!
I would love to see you make a story out of this hint hint/
BringOnTheWonder1997 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I like it but I think you should write more detailing the meeting between Fury and the Avengers xx A seperate one-shot maybe?
Yellow-Spider chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I think it's fantastic! I would love for you to write a Oneshot of what happened when Fury told everyone about Tony and Afghanistan!
HazelRose555 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Whoa ok Your amazing. Just so you know. Your great, one of a kind, true talent. Haha:) Keep up the good work!

(Tip: Don't add those little notes, like you don't know much about drinks. I don't like telling people what they did wrong, because I hate it when people do tell me. I rally do.
But you want your story to make the reader go into a different world. They like it there, they want more of it, they go into that world and they don't want to come out. But if you put those notes in, it's bring the reader back to reality. Sad but true. Great story! I want more!)