Reviews for Fairy Sun
Nobody chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
I haven't played da first Golden Sun game but I'm working on da second one and from what I know this story will be full of weirdness & dustruction with Fairy Tail added to da mix
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
So Issac is tough... that's good!
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This is cool! What will their reactions be like when they say they're over forty...?
eviltomb chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
I think this has the potential to be really good. I will point out that the info dump about being from another world and being older felt unnecessary. however, it did explain djinn and psyenergy to lucy. another point is that there isn't much cooperation between the two material. then again, it's lucy and a somewhat conscious natsu, not a lot of help. a few questions, will there be more djinn? will there be more people from golden sun? I wonder if garet's fire is tasty?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
just finished reading both chapters currently up and i feel that this could turn out great. the info dump about issac and garet was awkward. I can understand them talking about the elements and the djinn, but another world and the age reduction was explained oddly. the fairy tail members are out of focus, but that's just because it's lucy, happy, and a sorta conscious natsu. not expecting a lot of help out of that.
GoldenMyth chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I like the idea of this fanfic and everything, but do you think you can put some more paragraphs into this rather than putting everything in a big blob? It's just kind of hard to read is all...
JinzoMask656 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Great fanfiction! This has potential please keep up the work